Dirk Peak

Actor Charlie Hunnam as Dirk Peak

Brantley's Pov

I've been driving around town for the past 3 hours, still not wanting to go home. I can't even look at Katie right now. I know I should be happy for her for getting a job and getting her own place, but I don't want her to move. If you see Katie like the way I do, you would know what I'm thinking. Plus I really never liked the idea of kids around me, but hanging out with Isaac and Rocky you would love them as much as I do.

I saw an old biker bar, so I pulled into the parking lot. Might as well see who is there singing tonight. I parked my truck and got out. I walked inside the bar and saw a few biker men that I ride with from time to time. I waved at them and walked over to the bar to get a beer. I know I've been sober for 5 years now but I don't think one beer would hurt me.

I got my beer and walked over to the Hell Angel's members. These are some good men right here. As I was talking to Clay Andrews an old friend of mine, I saw the one and only Dirk Peak. I looked right at him and he gave me a smirk. Dirk and I was best friends when we was younger, but when we got in high school I did my thing and he did his own thing, so we just stopped taking all together. I've wanted to become a singer and he loved his drugs and beer more.

" Here comes trouble." I said to Clay. He looked over and saw Dirk walking over to us.

" I didn't know he was out of prison?" Clay told me. I looked right at him.

" What did he do?" I asked Clay.

" Him and 5 others beat up an old man for money. Almost killed the poor man." Clay told me.

" You got to be shitting me?" I said to him.

" Nope." Clay said to me.

" Well, well, well, well, look what the cat drugged in here? The one and only Brantley Keith Gilbert. Or should I say BG." Dirk said to me. I looked right at him.

" Dirk. How are you doing man?" I asked him, putting my hand out for a nice friendly hand shake. Dirk looked down at it and rolled his eyes. I saw Clay rolling his eyes at him.

" Better then you." Dirk said to me. Oh, did I forget to say he is a cocky motherfucker. No. Well he is.

" That's good." I said to him.

" It is, so what are you doing in our bar?" Dirk asked me. I looked at him.

" Just out for a drive." I said to him.

" Well, just remember you are being watched big time." Dirk said to me, walking away from me. I looked around the room and saw about 50 biker men looking at me.

" I can see that I'm not wanted here no more?" I said to Clay.

" Don't pay them no mind. They are just like Peak. All assholes?" Clay told me. I looked at him and smiled.