Farm Meeting and Getting caught

Actor Zack Roerig as Farmer Ashton Morgan

Brantley's Pov

I was still laying in bed, with my arms wrapped around the most beautiful young woman I've ever had the chance to hold. After last night when Katie and I had sex we didn't let go of each other for nothing. She was laying on me or like this morning, I was on top of her sound asleep. I can tell you this much, this was one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time.

I moved some of Katie's hair away from her back so I can give it a small kiss so I can get out of bed and take me a shower before I go make some breakfast before I go and talk to Ashton about some farm things.  

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on so it can get nice and hot for me. I took a piss and then I got in the shower. As I was letting the hot water hit me I was thinking about last night. What Kate and I did wasn't just sex? No last night was passion. It was making love. And for the first time in my 31 years on this earth, I know what my mama was talking about when she told me that sex is one thing and making love was totally different from each other.

After I was done with my shower I got dressed in my pants and wife beater and saw Kate was still sleeping. I walked over to her side of the bed and kissed her on her forehead before I walked out of the room.

As I was walking down the hall I cheeked on the boys and saw that they was still in bed. That's good since it's only 7 in the morning. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot so I can have some coffee while I'm talking to Ashton.

As the coffee was making I had me some eggs and toast. I looked over at the clock and saw it as already 7:25. I told Ashton to meet me in the barn office at 7:30. I walked over to the coffee pot and got me a whole mug full and walked out of the house.

As I was walking over to the barn office I saw that Ashton was already there. Ashton has worked on my farm for the past 6 years now when I bought the house. He does all the farming work, taking care of the deer that I raise, mowing the farm. Hell, he is the only one I trust work on my truck, and the tractors as well.

I have 1,900 acres of land. 500 acres of that is nothing but corn, another 500 is beans, another 500 is for the deer and the last 400 is where Ashton and I do the hunting. When I got this place I was thinking it was way to much land, but when Ashton and I talked about it we knew we could make this farm into something and we did.

I walked into the office and saw Ashton standing next to the desk waiting for me. I walked in and sat down at the desk.

" Sit my man." I said to him.

" Thanks." Ashton said to me. I shook my head yes at him. I got my lap top out so we could see how good we are doing. I keep everything about the farm on this lap top and Ashton and I are the only ones that are allowed to touch it. No one else can.