Sex/Mature

Brantley's Bed room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Brantley's Bed room.

Katie's Pov

I was sitting outside watching the clouds move around. I don't see no stars out, so we might get some rain, but looking around I think we need it. I looked down at my cell phone and saw it was already 9:45 at night. Brantley has been gone since little after 5 and he still ain't back home. I tried to call him a few times, but it went right to voicemail. I hope noting happened to him. I don't know what was I even thinking about telling Brantley that I got my own apartment like that. I knew better, but I was only thinking about myself and no one else. I know my sons were happy about it, but u should have known better.

I took a drink of my coffee looking around outside. My boys have some of there toys outside and I know the boys feel home here, but I'm only doing what I think is best for all of us. I mean I should be living on my own with my boys. Brantley should be out parting with his buddies, going out with different women and finding the right one.

I walked back inside of the house to get me something else to drink when I heard my sons in bed talking to each other. I walked down the hall so I could hear them. I hate doing it like this, but come on they are only 8 and 5, I think I have the right to listen to them talk anytime I want too. I walked next to the door fram so I could hear them better. It was Rocky asking Isaac some questions this time.

" Why are we moving?" Rocky asked his big brother.

" Mama wants us to be happy, that's why?" Isaac told his little brother. I do want that more then any thing in this world. I don't care if I never have any more children or find a man, as long as I have my sons with me I'm going to be the happiest woman on this world.

" But I like living here, Izzy." Rocky said to his big brother.

" I know, but mama thinks we would be happier on our own." Isaac told his little brother.

" I don't care where we live as long as we don't move back in with daddy?" Rocky said. That will never happened again.

" Don't worry Rocky, Brant told me he will never let mama and Martin get back together. I think Brant said he would shoot him if he comes back for any of us." Isaac said to Rocky. Leave it up to Brantley to say that.

" Izzy, can I sleep with you?" Rocky asked his big brother.

" Okay. Just don't pee the bed again." Isaac told his brother. I heard Rocky get out of his bed and run over to his brothers bed.

" Thanks Izzy. Love you." Rocky said to his big brother.

" Love you too. Go to sleep. Mama would be mad if she knew we was still up this late." Isaac told his brother.

" Okay. I can sleep better now." Rocky said to his big brother.

" Okay." Isaac said to his little brother

I'll Be Their Father ( A Brantley Gilbert Fan-Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें