Night before the wedding pt. 1

Brantley's Pov 

I was sitting outside watching the boys play on there bikes while my brother and his best friend, Carter are getting ready for my bachelor party. Lord only knows what is going to happened at this damn party. But the way Kolby and Carter have been talking it's going to be a fun night. I would rather be home with my sons and my girl, all cuddled up on the couch watching a movie together, but Kate is staying the night with Mona, doing girl things. 

I still can't believe in 20 more hours Kate and I will be married right here. The wedding is going to start at 3:30, and mama and Deb have been working none stop for the past 3 days to get this wedding to go. I know whatever will happened Kate, the boys and I will be happy no matter life has in store for us. 

I took the last hit off of my smoke and smiled at my sons. 3 kids already. I never dreamed the day I would be getting married or having a family. But the more I got to know Kate the more I feel in love with her. She is everything that I've ever dreamed that a woman could be. She makes me want to be a better person and no one has ever made me think the way she does.

 I got up and walked inside the house. Kolby and Carter told me we are going to a bar to listen to music, but I have a funny felling that is most likely a lie. But I'm not paying for nothing so it's all good I guess. I walked over to the fridge to get some sweet tea. The house don't seem right since Kate left about 2 hours ago. I hate to say it, but I miss her already. Hell I can't even go a day without seeing her pretty face. I was about to walk back outside when my brother and Carter walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey man why aren't you ready?" Kolby asked me. I looked over at him. 

"I am. Plus all we are going is to a bar, so you two jerk offs can get drunk." I told them. 

"No way man what we have in store for you is--" Kolby cut Jason off. 

"Shut up man." Kolby said to Carter. 

"Right. Sorry. But we are going to have a nice dinner before you are an old married fart." Carter told me. 

"Right. Whatever you clowns say. Listen, I don't want to do nothing crazy. Just the 4 of us hanging out together." I told them. 

"4. There's only 3 of us." Kolby said to me. 

"Right, I told Ashton he could hang out with us." I told them. They looked pissed off at me. 

"The gay farm hand BG." Carter said to me. 

"Listen, just because he is gay don't mean he's a person. And he is a good friend of mine. Y'all would like him too if you give him a chance." I told my brother and his best friend.