29

A/N

What I think Kate's engagement ring looks like. 

What I think Jonas look's like

What I think Jonas look's like. Something like that. Back to the story now.

Brantley's Pov 

I was in the bed room getting dressed for my son's 10th birthday. What a crazy morning it has been so far. It's not even 10:30 yet and a lot of shit has went on already. I just hope the rest of the day goes really good. After I got my boots on I walked over to the bathroom so I could take a leak. I was thinking about shaving today, but the old lady likes my facial hair, so I'm going to keep it for my girl. I know Isaac is ready for his friend to get here. I've never met this kid before, but Izzy said he's a shy kid. Well, that's going to change when he gets here. 

After I was done in the bathroom I walked out of mine and Kate's bedroom. Carter, my mama and Ms. Hall are already here. They are helping Kate get everything ready for Izzy's party. I got the easy job. Picking up this Jonas kid. I heard everyone outside talking, so I was going to walk outside but I heard Kate on the phone with someone.

"I told you already I can't do that." Kate said to whom every was on the other line. 

"Yes. I will ask my husband when he get here. Goodbye." Kate said to them. She called me her husband already. 

"Who was that?" I asked her. Kate looked over at me. 

"The bank. Did you put my name on your account." Kate asked me. I was getting a drink of tea. 

"Yeah. I did that about 2 months back. Why?" I asked her. 

"Why did you do that Brantley? I don't want to be on your account at the bank?" Kate told me. I walked over to her. 

"We are getting married and this is what married couple's do. They share a bank account baby." I told her. Kate looked up at me. 

"I know, but I can't do that." Kate told me. I looked over at her. 

"Why not baby?" I asked her. 

"You are the bread winner in this family Brantley. I don't work. I'm a house wife." Kate told me. I pulled her over to me. 

"And that's why I did it babe. Just because you don't work for someone, don't mean you don't work for a living. Look what you do around here? You work your cute ass off around here." I told her. 

"They asked me if I like the bank card. I don't even have a bank card." Kate told me. I pulled out my wallet. 

"Here you go babe." I told her. She took it out of my hand.