Sexy Time

A/N HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT? THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.

AnnaSophia Robb, playing the role of Katie Hall

AnnaSophia Robb, playing the role of Katie Hall. Ain't she something else. A real beautiful woman right there.

Brantley's Pov

I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette watching Isaac and Rocky trying to catch lighting bugs. I looked at my cell phone and saw it was are ready 9:45 pm. Katie told the boys that they could stay up until 10 but then after that it's bed time for all of us. Ben has to be up at by 6:30, due to the boys picking him up and taking his back home in Nashville. It was good to see Ben and hang out with him again.

I ate way to much for dinner let me tell you. Katie had homemade meat loaf, mash tatters, peas red eye gravy, I never had that kind of gravy, but fuck it was good let me tell you. Ben and myself made a fool of ourselves at dinner time. I had 3 plates of everything while Ben had 4 plates. Poor Kate only could do one, but the boys ate 2 plates of food for dinner.

I love watching Isaac and Rocky play around the yard, or in the house. They never had a chance to do none of that when they was living with Martin, so I let them get by with things I know that their mother wouldn't let them do. Oh well, I don't care at all.

I took my last hit of my smoke before I put it out. I stood up and stretched my body. I need to get back in my exercise again I have a new tour coming up in 4 months. I have to be my best for the long walks, the running that I do and hella lot more.

I was about to yell for the boys to come inside when Kate walked outside. Her tee shirt is all wet. I can see that she was doing the dinner dishes and I told her that I will do them while she put the boys to bed. She is going to get that sexy little ass of her spanked for sure now.

" Isaac, Rocky come on inside. You need to take your bath now then bed time." Katie yelled at the boys.

" Coming mama." Isaac said to her. Katie looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a wink.

" So I saw that Ben is passed out of the couch. Do you want him to sleep there, or---" I cut Katie off.

" He can stay there for the night. I don't want him to fuck up our plans for tonight." I told her. Katie looked up and smiled at me.

" Plans. What do you have in mind young man?" Katie asked me. The boys walked over to us.

" Wait and see. Night boys. I'm going to get ready for bed, but I will say tonight when you are done with your baths okay." I told him. They both gave me a hug.