BBQ

Tyler Posey and Keke Palmer Play the roles of Jason and Mona Carter

Tyler Posey and Keke Palmer Play the roles of Jason and Mona Carter. They are big keepers in this story. You will find out later as the story goes on. Just remember this is all fake and please remember to vote, share and comment. Thanks everyone.

Katie's Pov

Kolby, Isaac, Rocky and myself just got from the store from buying everything we are going to need for our little cook out/ BBQ. I don't know what is going to happened tonight but from all the beer that Kolby got tonight I can see that he is going to try to get everyone drunk tonight. I walked into the kitchen so I can start making the burgers for them to be put on the grill. We got buns, hamburger, soda, beer, hot dogs and chips. I asked Kolby if I should cook anything tonight and he told me no. He said he has it all taken care of. We will see how far this goes.

Isaac and Rocky were helping Kolby with the grill, while I was making the patties for us. I don't know where Brantley is, but I know he couldn't go that far. Kolby told me that Carter, Mona and Julie will be here with in the hour. I don't know none of these people, but if Kolby likes them, then I know I will like them as well.

I don't really know what to do in these things. When I was with Martin he didn't let no one come over to the trailer park. He wouldn't let me have no friends. He didn't like people around me or the boys. But now for the first time I'm findally living the life I've always dreamed off.

I was all but done with the hamburger patties when Brantley walked into the kitchen. I looked at him. He was wearing pants, boots, and a wife beater. I did know that he had a lot of tattoos, but I didn't know that he had his back all tattooed as well. I put my head down so I could watch what I was doing. I was cutting some peppers so I can put them in the tatters I'm going to have Kolby cook on the grill for us.

" Where's everyone at?" Brantley asked me. I looked at him.

" Kolby and the boys are outside getting the grill ready. We are here and Carter, Mona and Julie are on there way here." I told him.

" Okay good. Do I look okay for a BBQ." Brantley asked me. I looked at him.

" Yeah you do. Brantley I need to talk to you." I said to him.

" Do you think Julie will be comfobale with me?" Brantley asked me. I don't see why she wouldn't be.

" Yeah I think she will be. But before everyone gets here, I would like to talk to you." I asked him. Brantley was about to say something, but Kolby and the boys walked in.

" Carter, Mona and the bitch are here." Kolby said to Brantley and I.

" Julie is here." Brantley asked his little brother.