The Day After

Brantley's Master Bed Room

Brantley's Master Bed Room. Nice ain't it?

Brantley's Pov

I was laying in bed, watching some TV in my master bed room. I've been up since 6 in the morning and here I am braking one of my rules of not smoking in my house, well I do smoke in one room of the house and that's my office, but I have the window open the whole time. But not in my bed room, but in some way I don't care. I woke up in a great mood and there is nothing no one can do about that or change my mood.

Last night before Katie and I got interrupted was one of the best night I've had in a long time. I was this close to ask her if she wanted to go all the way with me, but my drunken brother had to come in and mess all of that up for me. Well, the next time Kate and I are like that I'm not going to let no one and I do mean no one is going to interrupted us again.

After I got Kolby to sleep I walked back to the living room but Kate was already in her bed room sounded asleep, so I went to sleep as well. I don't know what it is about her, but I had a great night with Kate. I hope we can do it again soon.

As I was watching some army show on the history channel I saw someone poke there head into my room. I looked over by the door and saw it was Isaac and Rocky looking at me. I see that they just got up as well, because they are still in there boxers. I looked at him and smiled at them. They both smiled back at me. I waved for them to get on the bed with me. They both ran and jumped up on my bed. Rocky was next to me and then it was Isaac. I put on the Disney channel for them to watched.

We are now watching 'Mickey Mouse Club House' together. Oh well, might as well watch it now because if I have kids of my own I know what I'll be getting into. I picked up my cell phone so I can text Ashton. He is my main farm hand that I have working for me. He lives here on the farm in the back 4o. When I bought the farm I never would have guessed that I would become a country singer, a deer farmer and just a plain farmer, but I like it?

I was right in the middle of texting Aston, when I heard the boys laughing. I looked up at the TV and saw Mickey Mouse talking to Minnie Mouse about something. I looked over at the boys and they was laying down next to each other just watching TV together.

I don't know how Martin could be so mean to his kids. I mean look at them, they are awesome kids. They love each other, they like being together and they love there mama a lot. They are always thinking about her. I know this much, if I ever see him around here I will kill him. No one is going to be mean to Kate and her boys again if I have my way about it.

After I got done texting Aston, I put my phone down and laid back down with Isaac and Rocky so we can watch TV together.

" You like this show Brant?" Isaac asked me. I love how he calls me 'Brant' and not 'Brantley'. I looked at him and Rocky both was looking up at me.