Brantley and the boys Pt.2

Brantley's drummer Ben Sims, as well as his best friend

Brantley's Pov

Thank God the meeting was over. 3 hours of 6 grown ass men fighting over the next tour. Let me tell you what, if I knew it would have been like that I would have our managers took care of it. But it's over now, and they all left to go see some punk band. Ben is in the kitchen getting something to drink and the boys are in the living room watching Mickey Mouse again. I don't think no one was that happy about the boys being here and I know they didn't like what I said, but this is my house and this is my band.

I was double checking the new tour dates for this fall and we are going all over the world. People really like the music that we do, that makes me happy as an country artist. I was about to call my manger, when I heard laughing in the living room. I smiled at myself. I don't know what they are doing, but as long as Isaac and Rocky are happy then I'm okay with that. I got up and walked out of the office to get something to drink. When I got into the living room I saw that Isaac, Rocky and Ben was all sitting on the couch watching Mickey Mouse together. Ben is still a kid himself.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I got a bottle of water. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket to see what time it was. It's only noon right now. What a day, let me tell you? Had a meeting, fixed lunch for the boys and now we are about to go and see Kate at work. I walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

" Still want to go and see mama?" I asked the boys. They both looked up at me.

" Yes." Isaac and Rocky said to me. I looked down at them.

" Go and get your shoes on. Is I will help you son." I said to Isaac. He looked up at me.

" Okay. Thanks Brant." Isaac said to me. They both ran into there bed room to get there shoes on. I sat on the couch.

" They are cool kids." Ben said to me. I looked over at my best friend. I shook my head yes at him. He has no idea. They are so cool. They are brave kids as well.

" Yes they are." I said to him.

" So how was she?" Ben asked me. I looked at him.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" You know?" Ben said to me.

" No, I don't know?" I said to him.

" You and their mother haven't had sex yet?" Ben asked me. I smiled at him, remembering that night that we almost had sex, but Mona and Kolby ruined that night.

" You have, haven't you? So how was she?" Ben asked me. I looked at him.

" We didn't have sex, not yet. But we did make out plus more." I said to him.