41

Brantley's Pov 

I was laying in bed holding on to the love of my life as she was still sleeping. For the past 2 days the boys have been staying with Kolby and Mona while Kate and I stayed at the house together. Just the two of us. My tour has been over for the past week now and all of the boys wanted to see there uncle Kolby so that's where they are and Kate and I have been trying to have a baby. When Kate told me she is ready for a baby I was so happy, but we have been only trying for a week now and I'm not bitching about all the sex Kate and I have been doing. You name the place we had sex there. So far all of the rooms, but the boys room are broken in, in the house. My office, barn, the shed, my truck, my car, Kate's SUV. The tent. We've had a lot of sex in the past week. 

Kate turned over to look at me so I gave her a kiss on her lips. I love these woman so much. I don't know what I would have done without her in my life. She is my Saving Grace and I thank God for her and the boys every day. Kate opened up her eyes and gave me a smile. 

"Morning Brantley." Kate said to me. 

"Morning Darlin." I said to her. Kate pulled me down to lay on her. Last night we had sex 3 times before we went to sleep. It was in the top 10 let me tell you. 

"What are we doing today?" Kate asked me. I was laying on her chest playing with her right booby. God I love this woman breast. 

"All I want to do is you all day." I told her. 

"Maybe later. I'm sore Brantley." Kate told me. I looked up at her and I smirked at her. 

"I went a little wild last night, didn't I baby." I asked her. 

"Way to much. I'm never going to have sex with you like that again." Kate told me. I smiled at her. Last night we tried something new. I had Kate tied up to the bed and let's just say it was a little 'Fifty Shades of Gilbert' for a while. I liked it, but I know Kate wasn't in it. 

"We can have a rest day if you want too." I said to her. 

"Just stay in bed all day is fine with me." Kate said to me. I went back playing with my boobies. I know some men like there women tall and thin, but me I'm more into the short and chunky girl. More meat on them so I can hold onto while I fuck them all night long. 

"Only if you stay naked." I told her. 

"I'm to lazy to even get dress, so you win." Kate told me. I always win, but don't tell my wife she will cut my balls off and shove them down my mouth. 

"How do you think the boys are doing?" Kate asked me. I looked up at her. 

"I bet my brother is playing football in the yard with them and Mona is cooking up a big breakfast." I told her. 

"I should be cooking for them. And you." Kate said to me. 

"No baby. We needed this remember that." I told her. 

"I know, I know but I want my boys back." Kate said to me. 

"Hey, if you want to we can go over there and pick them up." I said to my wife. 

"No. I know Mona and Kolby love having the boys over there. I just don't like being far apart from them." Kate said to me. 

"Hey, you did a great job with the boys. They are good boys because you are a good mother." I told Kate. 

"Plus they have you to teach them how to be good men." Kate said to me. I smiled at her. 

"Thanks baby." I said to her. They may not be my sons but I do love them as my children. I was about to say something when my cell phone went off.