intro

"kim chaemin? who are you talking about?"

"what are you talking about jimin? for fuck's sake she's your girlfriend!"

"i—"

"jeongguk, leave it"

"but jin-hyung! he promise-"

"just shut it, there's no use in talking with an amnesiac boy! don't you know how hard it is for me to see my sister look like the whole world fell apart?! just fucking drop it or else i'm going to scratch this freaking beautiful newly-manicured nails of mine to that bunny head of yours, dammit!"

"fuck, seokjin hyung?!"

"shut up you guys! i can't even understand any of you guys are saying. just what is go—"

"listen jimin. mark this day, you'll regret forgetting about chaemin. I'll make you feel the pain I felt when you took my childhood sweetheart away from me the moment you remember everything!"

"what are you even talking about jeongguk?! i don't even know anyone named chaemin!"

"anything i say at this moment might not make any sense at all but, mark my words i'll make you regret everything. i'll never let you get near chaemin again, you fucking park jimin"

"jeon jeongguk!"

"consider us strangers, midget"

after all that everything happened between chaemin and jimin, two years wasn't enough and she still couldn't get enough of the boy she first loved, leaving the lovesick jeongguk's feelings unattended. chaemin would try and leave neon green sticky notes on the park residence hoping that one day, jimin will came to know her name once again even if its only a far fetched dream.

what of this tangled love will came to be?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

papercut
a park jimin fanfiction

chimeen™ 2016
rewritten version
lower case intended