14 | her

chimchim

chimchim

lemme share what happened to me that almost shook me. i had this childhood friend of mine and he was a hormonal muscle-pig teen undergoing a stage called puberty. he had me pinned down on the bed and i thought he was going to do something weird considering the fact that he was in his hormonal stage and here i was ready to kick him in god knows where but really, thank god my brother came to the rescue and he beat the ass out of my childhood friend in my stead. i thought i was gonna pee on my sheets and that would be really disgusting.

anyways, have you been doing well? whatever you are going through never let it let you fall down . . remember, every problem has a solution! also, don't give up and never lose hope because in this life there's no use in moping and depressing over something for a long time :)

a smile would best suit that face. you don't know how much people loves it when they see your precious smile. everything about you is a sight to see you know? i remember whenever you would smile at me, your eyes would always form into two little crescent and i couldn't get to comprehend if you can even see me even if they were already almost in thin lines, yet i still couldn't help but love it for it was so adorable, you were so adorable.

oh, let's not forget how contagious your laugh can be. it can almost heal the whole world's sickness, god you're so cute and i can't even! sometimes i wonder how can an angel like you live on earth? also, i remember how your mood can affect me in so many ways, your happiness can bring other people's mood up and i can't understand how you're able to do it--tell me, do you have superpowers?

you have so many things to smile for-- your beautiful girlfriend which i found her lucky to have you, your mother who just wants the best for you and a career you've always been dreaming of and now you've come to achieve it. you don't have to be depressed about something like that, chim whenever you feel sad just remember all the things you have cause others have always been broken. so, smile boo!

others have always been broken of not being together with the person they loved so dearly. other people have been dying to be remembered by their one true love, think about it-- if you were in a person's shoes who's lover totally forgot about her and he just had an amnesia what would you do? what would you feel, what would you do when you're the only one who remembers every sweet damn thing that the two of you shared? can you fight for your love? can you force yourself in his life?

no. fucking no.

cause i do remember it all, i remember him, his laugh, smile and the way my name would perfectly roll in his mouth--i loved it and i still yearn for him to say my name even if two years has already passed.

i really never thought that i could ever speak to him again even just through letters . . . i thought, i would always be stuck with just looking from afar and keeping all these emotions by myself. reading this letter right now might totally confuse you as i keep blabbering about nonsense.

but . . . but you said you wanted to know who were the ones i'm saying. you wanted to know who were the ones that keeps us apart, right?  the thing is they're people that are close to you and i cannot just readily pinpoint people, you have to figure them out for yourself because i am not the one who has the power to stop the madness-- only you can. only you can stop them, only you can find out who's the person that keeps on appearing in your dreams. i don't know who that person is but if she keeps on appearing inside your head, doesn't that means she's important? doesn't it mean she's a big part of your life?

what if someone has always been lying to you chim?

the minnie to your chim ☔

p.s. prmily