25 | her

incoming callchim ☔accept | ignore

incoming call
chim
accept | ignore

the girl's eyes widen in shock as she stared at the words. she was dumbfounded of what to do, she didn't know if she should pick it up or not but there was one thing that was certain-her heart was hammering inside her ribcage and it felt goddamn right.

chaemin's eyes was glued unto the caller i.d. not knowing what to do as she was too shocked, unprepaired and confused. it was already twelve at midnight and who in the right mind would give someone a call when they could just talk in mere texts?

one missed call
chim
call back | ignore

she felt sad the moment the screen popped a dialogue. chaemin really wanted to press the answer button but she was too afraid. she was too afraid that if she answered it and heard jimin's voice, every kept feelings would come flooding back again and she would not be able to stop herself from crying- her voice would be heard by the one person she had never intended to worry.

chim ☔: answer me minnie

a message popped and she opened it while again, her heart making knots of pain. if only the boy knew how desperate she is to hear his sweet voice and how she badly want to talk to him. god knows how she misses him so much, but he was not hers anymore and neither did he remember anything at all.

chim ☔: i'll call again. if you don't answer then i guess, it's all over.
chim ☔: i'm tired

the girl's heart almost shattered into pieces-if that was even possible. when she read the words in her phone, the memories came flooding back-

"who are you?" the boy asked with a hint of confusion in his tone as his eyes met the shocked girl's eyes.

all the people inside the hospital room gasped and only the boy's parents were unbelievably happy of what the boy had spoken. the girl's heart ached to be broken as her eyes start to get glossy and almost tearing.

"wh-what do you mean chim? i-it's m-"

before she could even utter another word, the boy's mother butted in.

"Jimin son, she's just no one." jimin broke the eye contact and he looked at his mom still confused.

"but mo-"

"ma'am! this is not right, how could you j-" seokjin, her brother tried to argue only to be cut through once more by none other than the mother bitch.

"seokjin . . . please leave before I call the guards"

"what?" jeongguk screamed.

"you can't do this! she's jimi-"

"enough! guards!"

every memory, every detail from the most painful memory she had. everything flowed within her thoughts and she remembered it once again-how they seperated, how she was the only one left with the memories and most of all how jimin never knew her existence the moment he woke up. she was not ready, she was not ready to let go and she will never be ready. the tears that begged to drop finally escapes in her eyes and as much as she had wanted to not cry the tears won't stop.

the wounds that should have been healed after two years were still fresh.

incoming call
chim
accept | ignore

her hands trembled as she choose whether to answer or not. if she did answer, then her heart will grow even more greedy to want jimin back, but if she did not answer then this will be the last.

the very last time she would ever feel happy once again.

I don't want to lose him again. I want to be with him, i want him-no, I need him.

chaemin was just about to press the answer button when the call ended. the girl's heart shattered and this only means that-

chim ☔: i guess i didn't really matter
chim ☔: thank you, my sunshine 🌞 but this is goodbye