epilogue

nicknote: a long ass chapter **word count: 4ooo+** the pictures above are both backless and a bonus with announcement at the end ;)

"naughty,  naughty angel"

"this is goodbye, huh?"  he spoke rather on the verge of crying himself in front of her.

the boy was clad in a white dress shirt tucked on his black slacks, he looked elegant as he was also wearing a coat that was printed with white roses.

jeongguk eyes trailed at the woman clad in a long, white gown, her face painted with minimal make up—the two of them was just waiting for the start of the activity that would forever change their lives.

the two's eyes met and the girl's eyes became glossy. as much as the boy wanted to  kiss her and touch her even for just one last time . .  he couldn't and wouldn't as she was already tied to make the vow of eternal promise a few more minutes from now.

chaemin will never be his and it's really time for letting her go.

"i━i'm sorry" the girl tried to sound calm as possible, trying to contain her tears as it would ruin her make-up.

the boy walked forward and pinched the girl's cheeks, "hey . . don't cry, it'll ruin your make-up! we don't want an ugly bride. it took us one year to finally settle with a right theme yannow?!"

the girl giggled and for one last time he tried to memorize the way it felt to his ears as it was such a beautiful melody that he could never get tired of listening. "you asshole, wait until you get married. it'll also took you this much time to prepare everything"

the boy shrugged, "blah blah blah whatever you say. wedding is just a wedding, you two were just overreacting with this whole extravagant preparation"

the girl smiled and tapped the boy's shoulder "you boy, if only today wasn't my wedding i would've already kicked your butt. tho, kidding aside i wish you the best and i hope you could find the one for y—"

"knock knock, is this kim chaemin's waiting room?" chaemin was cut off when a pretty woman came inside the vicinity, her soft silky voice rang inside the room as she was also clad in a white dress. the girl's eyes were as off a doll as it could take all of your attention, she had a long jet black hair, a pale skin, an enormous charisma and she was quite tall but still look elegant.

jeongguk didn't know why but his breath came out a little bit short when his eyes landed on the smiling stranger.

"haine!" chaemin exclaimed, leaving jeongguk and ran towards the girl as she gave her a bone crushing hug.

"owww minmin, i know you love me and i love you too but you're going to kill me with this hug" the newbie girl spoke as she tried to peel of chaemin's embrace.