33 | him

thank you so much for #169 on short story! ಥ_ಥ  all of you are angels! i love you guys so much! because of that  here's an update! although this is a quite long one i hope you enjoy! love lots ♥!

HE WAS IN A RUN . .

jimin was breathless as the boy was in an endless run, his knees were already hurting but he won't stop . . he won't stop just for the sake of seeing an escape on this void white world.

the boy doesn't know how he came to be in such a place but, wherever he looks no door was present

the boy doesn't know how he came to be in such a place but, wherever he looks no door was present. not a single door that leads outside can be seen and no matter how long he moved his feet he can't even have a ray of hope to get away.

he was loosing his hope and thought that he would forever be stuck in this parallel world . . jimin knew that this was not reality but there was one problem with him—unless there was something that would surprise him he would not be able to wake up in this dream.

the boy's knees betrayed him as his legs had stopped from moving and his butt met the cold floor. jimin was hopeless as he cannot find any way to go back. he was in a conflict

the boy cupped his face, "so . . even in my own mind, i'm nothing but a foolish prisoner?" he asked to no one in particular as he found himself unconsciously crying his heart out.

jimin

the boy was caught redhanded when he suddenly heard a voice resonating all over the place, when his eyes opened once more the void white place was no more to be seen and it was replaced with a maze—cold steel wires boxed his little figure as he saw them slowly emerging on the place.

Jimin

the boy heard the voice once more and it didn't help but give jimin a warm feeling inside his heart.

Jimin

the boy's eyes searched for where the voice belonged to and on the farthest corner of his eyes he could make out a figure of a girl as she was clad in a white dress. the two's eyes met and her smile almost made jimin's heart escape from his ribcage.

 the two's eyes met and her smile almost made jimin's heart escape from his ribcage