22 | him

{ evening 🌂 }

{ evening 🌂 }

Jimin: my sunshine?

Jimin: fudge. i sound so cheesy 😂

Jimin: minnie 🐭

Jimin: i read all of your letters 😊

Jimin: i'm  sorry that i just got to read your three letters since yesterday

Jimin: something came up yesterday that's why . . . but you know, we aren't really awkward at all 😉

Jimin: it's really fun talking to you

Jimin: idk why but i felt relieved and weirdly calm when we conversed through the phone.

Jimin: minnie thank you so much for everything-- for this, for the letters you are giving me and for cheering me up when nobody even gives me a second glance to ask me if what or how i was doing.

Jimin: really, i couldn't express how happy i am when you suddenly messaged me. you don't know how much you saved this sorry ass of mine.

Jimin: minnie, i know that the topic is a little bit touchy for you but why won't you let me help you?

Jimin: you've always been by my side and i feel so indebted for all the things you've done towards me.

Jimin: sorry for all this flood messages . . . i had to think twice if i should just write it into a paper or message you. although, as you can see i did the latter one :)

Jimin: please my sunshine, let this smol bean help okay?

Jimin: i guess you're still busy

Jimin: i hope you come home soon and see this messages

Jimin: i miss you

Jimin: i hope you're not just ignoring me

Jimin: i hope you talk to me

Jimin: sorry not sorry for all this flood message 😂

Jimin:  minnie 🐭 ?

Jimin: my sunshine 🌞?

Jimin: minnie 🐭

sunshine 🌞: jimin?

Jimin: yay! 😊 minnie 🐭  you're back

sunshine 🌞:  are you really the park jimin?

Jimin: ummm . . . what do you mean minnie ?

Jimin: yes . . i am park jimin.

Jimin: is there something wrong, minnie ?

sunshine 🌞: minnie? who's that?

Jimin: umm . . you are, sunshine 😊

Jimin: are you feeling alright sweety? you're weird

sunshine 🌞: don't call her sweety!

sunshine 🌞: get lost!

Jimin: wait.

jimin: just who is this?

Jimin: umm . . excuse me, am i talking to the owner of the phone?

Jimin: who the fuck are you?

jimin: don't you know that it's bad to touch somebody else's things without permission?

sunshine 🌞: STAY AWAY FROM HER! STAY ON YOUR LANE KID!

sunshine 🌞: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU.  YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT HURT MY NOONA!

sunshine 🌞: THIS IS HER BOYFRIEND. GO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFE! SCRAM DICK!

The boy felt all kinds of emotion once again, he knew that it was not supposed to be and he just knew her nickname--nothing more and nothing less. but, he was disheartened and jimin could not stop the tears from falling and he swore to never talk to her again.

jimin thought he had already found a single person who would always stay by his side, he didn't care if she was someone who would never reveal her identity and would always stay hidden from him-- all he cared was she was there, what mattered was her presence and her thoughts but . . . the boy's heart was once again torn into two as he felt betrayed. he didn't knew why he was so disappointed that the girl already had a boyfriend when jimin clearly knew that they weren't a thing.

jimin knew that they were nothing but friends but, why did his heart felt like it was stabbed by a spear a countless of times? why did it felt like his heart was breaking into two and he couldn't breathe steadily? the pain that he was feeling was far more painful than when he felt dirty of himself with the incident regarding with sarah.

the boy felt like dying and his heart throbbed in pain.