31 | him

jimin: i miss you so much and we both don't know why i feel this way{message not sent}

{message not sent}

Jimin: i keep imagining things with you even if i don't even have a single clue on how the fucking you look like
{message not sent}

Jimin: why would you still keep on giving me message only to say sorry but won't even do anything to compensate with the pain you've brought to me?

Jimin: Just stop it, stop messaging me. I don't want any of you people giving me hope- when you're just going to hurt me and leave my poor heart alone. good thing that you've stopped bringing those notes, I have to check everyday to see if you're sending them.

fuck off park jimin, who the heck are you fooling? you've been checking the mailbox for pete's sake for four days and you've been doing nothing but stare at your phone checking for any messages early in the morning and when your mother is as asleep as of bears hibernating, you'll once again check the container! the boy thought as he stared at the screen as he typed a message but wouldn't even dare to send them.

Jimin: it's confusing that i can't still hate you because i thought you were the only one that's true. i thought you were my only hope from this sick head of mine! I thought you were different but news flash to me, I guess I was wrong. I'm just blinded by my daydreaming mind and I hoped that maybe, just maybe you knew something from my past-but who am I joking? i was just a fool! why does everyone keep on hurting me? I don't even know who to believe in this goddamn people!
{message not sent}

Jimin: and i don't even know your name! how am I supposed to give you a chance when just a simple name—even that little thing about you, i don't even know it!?

Jimin: i' m a fool. i'm a fool for believing in you.

Jimin: i want you to stop messaging me- it's futile and annoying! my phone would always keep on beeping and i hate it! i knew that you were the first one to break everything between us. all i ever asked for is a simple call. you just have to answer me and I want somebody to talk to—that was the only thing I've asked from you.

the boy's fingers stopped from the harsh tapping unto his screen once he realized how a fool of him to say that the said girl should stop messaging him. jimin stared at the screen as his eyes yet again started to get watery. truth be told, he never wanted to be the thick-headed boy who acts like a child towards the only person who gives him the hope of staying awake as each day passes by. he had never intended to send such a message but with the sudden spur of his emotions the words slipped and now he had done something he has yet regretted.

jimin: please . . just fucking talk to me

jimin: i need you minnie
{message not sent}

jimin: i need you not because you're just a past time
{message not sent}

jimin: i need you because i feel that you're the only one that can help me
{message not sent}

jimin: please. . i beg you boo, there is nothing i need but you
{message not sent}

jimin: all you need to do is let me hear your voice
{message not sent}

jimin: talk to me

jimin: my memories have been coming back to me little by little and. . i need to clarify something with you
{message not sent}

jimin: let me hear your voice please . . just please, let me.

Jimin: please

"fucking please talk to me boo, i need you"