24 | him

{midnight 🌛🌟}

sunshine 🌞: Jimin?

jimin's eyes fluttered to open from his deep slumber as he felt vibration on his pillow. the boy's little hands wandered on the mattress to find his phone. he didn't notice that he had cried to sleep for his eyes had a hard time opening and seeing the images. jimin guessed that they were still bloodshot from all of the crying.

jimin didn't particularly knew the reason why but whenever he recalls the text message, his tears just won't stop from falling. he certainly felt like he was betrayed. the boy didn't knew if he was going to be happy or not with what his eyes are seeing. the boy hesitated once again for he thought that it is yet again the girl's boyfriend or whatnot.

sunshine 🌞: chim! i don't have a boyfriend!

unconsciously, a tiny smile formed on the boy's lips.

sunshine 🌞:  where did you got that kind of information ?

sunshine 🌞: please, i'm so sorry

sunshine 🌞: i just got home today.

sunshine 🌞: i was out the whole day because i had a date with my brother, he was going somewhere so he wanted to spend his time with me.

sunshine 🌞: and i forgot my cellphone

sunshine 🌞: i'm really sorry 😭

sunshine 🌞: are you awake?

sunshine 🌞: chiminnie?

chiminnie? jimin spoke, he certainly liked the way minnie's self-proclaimed pet name rolled in his tongue. it was adorable and at the same time sweet just like her. he felt like their names were linked in just one nickname and it fit so perfectly.

sunshine 🌞: i'm really really sorry boo

sunshine 🌞: i'm here . . . sorry for making you wait for so long

sunshine 🌞: chim?

the boy's eyes almost popped out from his sockets when he saw an image making him fall from his bed, butt first

the boy's eyes almost popped out from his sockets when he saw an image making him fall from his bed, butt first. he was confused if she was teasing him but he certainly knew that the girl on the image is minnie.

sunshine 🌞:  please, i'm sorry

sunshine 🌞: wait. that rascal of an asshole!

with the sudden change of mood from the messages, jimin felt scared again and as much as he wanted to talk with this anonymous friend, he stopped himself.

sunshine 🌞: somebody touched my phone, istg that bastard is going to pay for this!

sunshine 🌞: chim, please whatever that boy said to you don't believe him! 😭

sunshine 🌞please, i beg you

sunshine 🌞:  god please . . . i don't want to lose you again.

 a tear escaped on his eyes once more as he desperately held his phone. i don't wanna lose you too, I feel safe with you. the boy thought once more as a sob escaped his lips.

sunshine 🌞: chim?

sunshine 🌞:  please, i'm so sorry.

sunshine 🌞:  😭 i don't want us to end.

as soon as jimin saw the sincerity within the anonymous text messages  he knew right there and then that everything that happened was not because of her and this made jimin feel relieved.

jimin: minnie?

sunshine 🌞: chimchim!

sunshine 🌞thank goodness!

He wanted someone to talk to and he needed it right now.

jimin: i'm going to call you my boo