questions ✨

Hey there everyone! thank you so much for all the questions you have given this smol bean

Hey there everyone! thank you so much for all the questions you have given this smol bean. I can't help but smile whenever I read all of your questions. Just a little note tho, please don't be mad at the answers cause I've tried my best to sound like the characters were the ones talking and no hard feelings. okay? okay

here we go!

Chaemin

Pls be careful of your decisions

 I will, dear

 when are you going to be strong?

I'm sorry. I always try to be strong but, I'm insecure and like everybody else . . i'm a fool for love which makes me weak.

Life is cruel chaemin, don't make life more complicated

 I know, life is harsh but it is its way of teaching us to be strong. I'm sorry if I make everything so complicated

since you've break jeon's heart and giving him zero chance. CAN YOU TEACH ME WAYS HOW WILL HE LIKE ME?

just be yourself dear :)

 When was the first time you saw/ met jimin?

hmm this is a tough one, expect me rambling okay? Okay. as cliché as it may sound to be, I first met jimin on my first year in highschool—his looks were really different as of what he appears to be today. Jimin was a nerd and a clumsy one, may I add **lets out a snicker** he was such a smol bean and jeongguk often makes fun of him because he was a little bit of a klutz but that was what made him so adorable... at first year, jimin wore thick rimmed glasses and he didn't knew how to fix himself well but he was pretty nice and kind, he always offered me help unlike the boys in my class. That bean would always get flustered over little things and his cheeks would always burn red whenever our skins would touch and I didn't understand why.

How did you develop feelings for jimin?

the boy is a loving bean, he always puts me in his first priority and he's such a sweet kid and i just find myself dreaming of him. he is so cute and lovable and adorable and even if he was a nerd . . i am rambling right now am i? oh who cares. idk, how and when but i just found myself attracted to him whenever i hear his sweet laughter and the way his cheeks would burn whenever we talk (>\\<) oh dear CHAEMIN IS BLUSHING.

Jimin

have you ever considered giving up on chaemin?

Umm . . really, no. even if jeongguk did win minnie's heart I would still fight for her

don't hurt chaemin

I won't hurt her . . I love her so much

 Dude, you're confusing me at some point