37 | her

❝——you're a fool, pretending to love someone you don't❞

"give me back my phone, jin!"

"fucking no, bitch"

"language seokjin!"

"says the girl who used the word fuck on the messages you didn't sent, don't give me crap young lady!" the girl gasped hinting that her brother took a peek on her phone. it conflicted her that he saw the messages most especially the ones she stocks up as a pile of unsent messages.

"i'll sue you kim seokjin! this is invasion of privacy!" chaemin struggled as she continuously jumped, hoping to reach her brother's hand from his long slender arms.

"fight me, bitch"

the girl's face went all red as she cannot take her brother's childishness "just give it back you suckjin!"

"oh you did not just use that, you minnie rat!"

"correction it's a mouse, not a rat! note that there's a difference! most of all don't bad mouth jimin's ni—" the girl momentarily stopped, getting a hold of her senses as she once again thought of jimin. the girl felt all kinds of emotions eat her up as she still couldn't get the said boy out of her system.

chaemin thought that once again, she was able to build a wall so strong that nobody would even be able to break it whenever jimin's name is mentioned . . but, it seems like only her mind was fooled and not her heart and soul.

"who again?" her brother pressed as it hit a nerve.

tears brimmed in her eyes as the sibling's eyes met "why are you doing this to me, jin? can't you be happy that i final—"

"happy? pretending and forcing yourself means that you are happy? tangina when did i taught you self-harm?"

"easy for you to say . . you've never been in—"

"fuck you"

"asshole"

"you chose to use jeongguk hoping that you'll get to move on from your love of several years? don't you fucking joke with me young lady, what happened when i was gone for five days?"

"how did y—"

"gaga. i heard that you two kissed. we heard jeongguk yesterday at the dorm. namjoon and i was just about to enter the house but the boys were still awake even if it was already 11:30. when i heard the news, i couldn't stop myself and i came here even if i was already so tired from the trip" the elder stopped himself from fuming

"long story short, i saw you holding your phone in sleep, your screen blaring through the darkness. when i held your phone, the screen displayed the conversations of you and jimin and now i hear you talking about how you are happy with jeongguk? don't fucking kidding with me. just why the fuck did you blocked the boy?!"