fluttering

jeongguk's 🐰

"ready or not, here i come you muscle pig!"

haine's voice rang all over the manor as two young-adults decided to play hide and seek on chaemin's grand condominium, really well played for us. very very mature for two people who just became legal on the same year.

"shiet! i haven't hidden myself yet!" i whispered as i quietly ran to chaemin's room.

"i will find you and i will win the bet" i heard her voice as she let out a mischievous snicker. fuck, she's near and i am still pondering where to hide this big built called muscle which is also myself. where? where should i hide?

"in your ass baeb, i'll make sure to win" i whispered carefully. no matter what, i must win the bet. the two of us were bored so we decided to play a bit, whoever wins in this game can order the loser anything-- i mean, anything. jeon cena will definitely win.

i've got to win, if i want to be with her a little bit more. i don't know why but, i just had the urge and there's this thing inside me that keeps telling me to don't let her go, jeon. don't let her go. she's like a magnet and there's this force that keeps me drawn over her presence, i've never felt like this before and i-it feels so good and i want more of it.

"you bunny better hide well, this girl is competitive yannow" oh shit, she's already near? fuck that. where to hide? her footsteps were getting visible in my ear as my mind was going blank, my eyed drifted to look everywhere inside chaemin's room-- ghad, why did i choose this in the first place? fuck jeon, you're supposed to be competitive. where did the golden maknae go?

"i can read you like a book, jeon" fuck! my ears perked up as i heard her footsteps getting near. fucking where should i hide?

in the bed? no, too predictable.

in the closet? psh, childish jeon.

in the bathroom? fuck, that's dead end!

where?! i was about to pull my hair when my eyes trailed to another door that i haven't entered ever since chaemin got this place. last time i checked that door was a bit messy so i thought it wasn't important but--

"jeongguk~" shiet, the door knob was moving, this bunny got no choice! hop bunny, hop for your life!

my feet made way to the room just in time when i heard haine enter chaemin's room. my heart picked up a beat when i knew that we were in a single room but i was her prey that needs to be hidden to not be eaten. if she caught me it's game over, we were confined in a single room and the moment she enters this specific room that's when the real game begins.

my eyes slowly adopted to the darkness of the room and i was resided just beside the door so that when she enters, baddam! the prey will catch his predator. as my eyes start to get over with the darkness, i figured that this was a walk in closet-- figures why it always looks messy and neglected.

my ears were latched on the wood so i could somehow hear her footsteps and as i thought, she was still inside. her footsteps got a little quieter as if cautious of her well being. i snickered quietly, that's not going to work on me.

soon enough, the door opened and i slid a little but not that far from the door, i will win this. her shadow came into the view and the dark room became bright all at once when she turned the lights on. i was still at the back of the door and she was still oblivious of my presence, hmm-we got the lead aye.

you better prepare yourself baby cause this golden bunny will make you lose.

i saw how she walked quietly, ever so looking on her sides but still can't see me. really, darling? i am a muscle boy and you can't even see my hot presence? i'm quite hurt.