o7 | her

i missed you chim. i miss everything we used to have. i miss the way our skins would touch—how it can make the whole zoo roar in my stomach and give sparks on me. i miss the way you look at me—oh how i get myself lost in those brown orbs. i miss how your voice ring in my ears—it's such a sweet, sweet melody. i miss everything about you. i miss it, did you ever ever miss me?

the question is, do you even remember me?

I really missed you and I still do. we were a thing but it didn't last that long and here i am still lovesick with you. i love you and i still do, if only i still exist in your mind.

the minnie in your chim.
ps. fprm

the girl reread the letter in her hands as she hesitated to drop it into the container in front of her figure. it was early in the morning and here she was, out in the cold— desperate for the attention of the boy who in two years never even yearned for her. tears begged to break free as she was still broken over him.

"chae" her head snapped to her side and her eyes locked gazes with her older brother.

"jin" he was catching his breath, probably from running.

"baby" the older sighed as his arms enveloped the girl when her tears fell.

"you know that you're not supposed to be here, it'll be really big trouble if mrs. park saw you"

the younger returned the hug "sorry. i can't help it... i just, i just st—"

"i know, baby. i know, but what you're doing right now isn't healthy. it's painful and it's a long process but you've got to move on cause your chim isn't coming back"

your chim isn't coming back

the words repeated painfully in her head and it was enough to stab her already wounded heart once again.

as much as it hurt, she knew it all along that everything she's doing right now is futile. but, who can blame her? she really wanted to escape from the cage that held her captive—the prison named love but she can't and she doesn't seem to have the will.

"stop this before you hurt yourself further. please, i beg you baby"

her mind says yes to letting go but, her heart says otherwise. she clutched the letter and hid it inside her pocket, maybe the letter isn't for today she thought.

"i don't know"