12 | him

minnie, i'd be frank with you

minnie, i'd be frank with you. lately, i've been seeing images inside my head and it seems like my mother keeps on wanting me to never remember them. i feel like they're important because whenever i see those images, i find myself crying unconsciously and it's not normal. i want answers and it seems like you're close to those answers. there's something thats really bothering me, please help me. i think you can help me escape from this misery. just who are the people you badly don't want to find out that we're talking?

pjm
ps. save me minnie

jimin reread the letter as he, once again slipped them into a little blue envelope. this day, he felt certainly down not only because of sarah but also because of his mother.

jimin felt that his mother was hiding something, something that might be about him and his amnesia. finding out the truth might be a little difficult and it seems like only the stranger can tell him.

jimin cautiously stepped outside of his room walking through the halls of the manor. it was already about midnight and jimin was careful as to not make her mother woke because of him. if she were to open her eyes, there are two things that'll jimin do and it will surely make him suffer—a lot.

for one, he'd be forced to drink the anti depressants once again and two, his mother might never let him get the mails ever again.

he carefully opened the door and walked towards the mail box. he opened it and slid the envelope, the boy expected for the other blue letter to be there but it was nowhere to be seen and a little green note was yet again left.

as much as it seemed weird, the boy's heart hammered inside him as he felt excited that another letter was left by the stranger. jimin placed his very own letter on the mail box, hoping that tomorrow a reply would be already inside the container.

the boy once again carefully strode on his way to his room. once he was settled, he opened the letter.

sorry to read that. i'll see what I can do. but, i can't assure you that i'll contact you, sorry. it's just that i'm afraid . . . i'm afraid i might lose you. well, goodnight! don't let the bed bugs bite your milky-super-ultra white skin! and please take care of yourself! always remember to let the positive vibes in, you'll be ugly if you don't!

the minnie to your chim
ps. prmily

the very last statement made the boy smile which is a first for the whole day.