no tough cookie

Nicknote: um, bts are just normal people here okay? They're just like brothers which are not blood related and they're not an idol in this story although they all have their own proffesions. :)

"flustered doll"

"flustered doll"

special episode number three

jeongguk's pov

"i-i wanna be with you . . today" i found my lips open as i spoke the words even before it could register inside my mind.

"p-pardon?" the girl muttered to me, her voice coming out a little muffled as she spoke through her red scarf.

right then and there, had i only realized what my mouth had just spoken. almost immediately, my hand lost grip of haine's and i became flustered as hell. i couldn't find any logical explanation why i had just voiced out those words.

why do i became so unorganized and distracted whenever she's around?

why does my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my body? am i going to die?

i feel so shy, why? why am i like this and yet, after all these things . . i find myself missing her when we're not together.

what are you doing to me choi haine?

"um . . s-sorry, i was jus-am, i, y-you s-" i find myself struggle with words as nothing comes to me so that i can explain properly. i really didn't know what to say but as i stutter, my voice was cut off when i heard soft giggles erupt on the girl in front of me.

my eyes were so focused on her every movement-am i seeing a masterpiece? why do i suddenly see flowers at her back and where did the snow go?

i find myself admiring how adorable it is to see how her brown orbs slowly closed and form into two crescents, how sweet her voice sounded when she laughs and how hearing her mere laughter was enough to make me feel like i was on cloud nine. my heart picked up a pace once more as i felt my cheeks became tinted of the red hue.

why am i feeling this way? the feeling is all too new-it was disturbing and persistent, yet i am not bothered with it.

"you're so adorable, kookie" she finally paused and our eyes were locked on one another.

i liked the way that nickname rolled off her tongue. i don't know why i'm so drawn unto her. i used to hate that pet name and now, it's ironic that i don't have the heart to say that i find it displeasing when truthfully, i loved it when she called me kookie.

"i missed you too, don't worry" she smiled warmly and i could've sweared that i saw flowers suddenly bloom. haine held my hand and it felt so soothing.

why does it feel like her hand fit perfectly on mines?

"but! we've got to buy you medicines first and we're only allowed to go on warm places and i have bloo s-" she suddenly spoke and i didn't really pay attention to it-all i wanted is to her hear soft voice.