36 | her

❝----His love that was pure, bleeds with the pain of unrequited love❞
❅❅

❝----His love that was pure, bleeds with the pain of unrequited love❞❅❅

earlier that day before the text message to jimin happened

the boy fidgetted with the coldness of the air, it was already almost christmas and the weather was not helping him at all as his nerves wouldn't calm even just a second. the boy clutched the roses and a box of chocolate-cake mousse in his hand as he fixed his hair almost the hundredth time. the boy stretched his hand to knock on the wooden frame but yet again, hesitated to do so.

poor, poor bunny head boy and his pure love of his noona.

jeongguk was feeling in cloud nine as he stood patienly in front of the girl's house. it was rather unexpected for him to be there at such a time but, he was so desperate to see the girl so why not?

the boy had wanted to surprise the girl so he could get another plus points inside her heart. he was so devoted with the idea of them being together even if it means he would become a rebound. the idea didn't bother him, what was important was he would be together with chaemin.

the boy thought that as long as they were now together, eventually chaemin would grow feelings for the boy and he would surely work hard for this chance.

pull yourself together, jeon jeongguk. he thought inside, as he still hesitated to knock. poor bunny head boy.

you can do this. the boy was really nervous and he almost, almost got back as his heels were already itching to get back home but then, he recalled the time when he saw chaemin wheeping her heart out when jimin forgot about her.

"noona, don't cry please" the younger cooed on the verge of tears himself, as he embraced the girl of his life.

jeongguk didn't really know what to feel at that time as he was confused of his feelings. he should have felt happy that finally, jimin was out of the picture and he could finally have chaemin by himself but instead, he could only feel grief as he watched chaemin. the girl was crying so hard as she was broken and jeongguk's heart churned with pain as he wished that he could take the pain away from her.

the boy blinked as he got a hold of his thoughts and mustered up the courage— finally deciding to knock on the door. the boy's hand inched unto the door but before he could even touch it, someone beat him to it.

"jeongguk?" there and then, his eyes lay on the girl that could take his breath away in just a matter of seconds.

the boy's mouth gaped open and all of his confidence wore off as he became the tongue tied and lovesick baby kookie. "wait, why are you so pale?! wait . ." the girl spoke as she noticed the color of the boy's skin. chaemin touched the boy's cheeks and this didn't help but make the boy's face tint with red hues.

the girl looked alarmed, "have you been here for so long?! oh my arctic bears, come inside! hurry, i don't want my kookie to get sick!" the girl dragged the boy inside her warm and cozy house. the boy's heart can't help but make weird beats as he noticed their linked hands.