19 | him

jimin

jimin.

who are you?

remember me

why are you crying?

don't forget about me.

please, tell me who you are

please, i love you.

god, i'm dying to know who you are

remember who i am.

no! wait, don't go!

i love you.

no! please!

jimin's eyes fluttered open as he abruptly sat, beads of sweat tickling his forehead and rays of sunlight tickled his eyes. he felt his cheeks soaking wet and when his hands touched his face, he realized that he was crying, again. the boy soon felt something soft and silky in his arms. the boy's eyes trailed on the direction below him and the sight almost made him jump out of heart attack.

"sarah?!"

jimin jumped off from the bed and was certainly shocked of her-him, I mean them.

"what happened last night?!" he muttered as it was still visible that sarah was still in deep slumber.

jimin had tried recalling everything that happened last night but he can't still ponder how he and she ended up both naked, lying on the bed. what happened yesterday didn't got drinks involved and most certainly, jimin remembered walking on his way home.

what the f.ck happened? jimin asked to no one in particular yet seeking an answer as he face palmed, still utterly confused as the thought consumed his head.

as much as he shouldn't be, he felt disgusted of himself. unlike any other normal men who were supposed to be happy that something or nothing really happened in between them, the thought just terribly really bothered him.

the boy couldn't imagine himself touching sarah. true, he loves her but never in his life had he imagined doing those things with her. jimin wanted to keep her sacred just before marriage,  he really never wanted to do it.

true, jimin's flirty, touchy and a caring boyfriend but he would always make sure that if ever things get way more heated than they are supposed to be, he tries to stop immediately. even at their make out sessions, he never felt really excited at all to the point that he would want to take her to bed and eat her and if something ever really happened between the two of them, he didn't know how he should act.