finally

+special episode continuation

"jeongguk! haine!" a deep, crispy and worried voice echoed in our ears the moment i caught sight of the usual blonde mop of hair approach us before engulfing my physique with the warmth that calmed me, even more.

"oh thank god, the both of you were alright" seokjin-hyung mumbled once more before tightening the embrace he had on the both of us. i'm just so worn out, just a few moments ago, i was in a hurry and now that everything's well, my body's dozing off into sleep.

we were in front of the police station and because haine was a famous personality in new york, the news about the intruder spread like a wildfire and as a result, a breaking news was aired in the television in the middle of the night. paparazzi flocked on the police station and the only way we could get home is if the boys come over and fetch us.

goodness gracious that they came as soon as possible, i was about to pass out.

"let's get you two home"

soft, warm and flowery scent – it felt like i was hugging something or someone. i could feel something tickle my neck as if there was someone breathing in there. i wanted to open my eyes but they refused to do so, hence, i just tightened the embrace that i had with whatever i had in my arms and almost drifted into sleep when—

"jeon jeongguk and choi haine, get those lazy asses down here!!" jin hyung's voice rang downstairs and i didn't really want to comply but the moment something, no, someone murmured in my arms, my eyes shut open. i didn't have the courage to look down as my heart suddenly started to beat faster and faster by the second.

no. holy mother of bunnies, it can't be, right?

"i swear nochu and nyang get your lazy asses—" the voice of seokjin-hyung rang but it was cut short against my ears the moment i heard a muffled girly whine erupt on my chest. "keep quiet" oh my seagulls, why? why?

why is—

"yah! nyochu get your lazy asses—" seokjin-hyung's voice rang once more but this time, i finally knew. it was clear, from the way it's hands itched its way against my clothed chest and wrap its legs against my own and even the silky voice that resonated in my ears.

"five more min—" my eyes trailed down and dear mother of seagulls and bunnies,

help me. haine—haine is—

"yah! nyochu!" the oldest screamed and before i knew it, the said man was already inside my room and there i was stiff, stoic and frozen when our eyes met as my own brown orbs were glossy as i couldn't comprehend what i did.

"jeongguk—"

"h—hyung, why—why, i—is, haine"

"carry her butt and go downstairs in five minutes or else—"

"but hyung! how! why—"

"you two wanted to sleep together last night"

t—together. oh dear, seagulls i—i can't remember! i, i only remember jin hyung fetching us then, then—

"gguk, haine, wake up. we've arrived at the dorm—"

"gguk! what are you doing? why are you carrying her?! haine is supposed to sleep in the guest room!"

"gguk! haine!"

"i wanna sleep together with him"
i wanna sleep together with her"

cheeks burning red, the memories flooded in my mind all at once and i couldn't help but blush furiously, dear seagulls. help me calm my heart.

+ a little filler :)