35 | him

"jimin! open the door!" the boy's mother screamed as she knocked outside jimin's room

"jimin! open the door!" the boy's mother screamed as she knocked outside jimin's room. the boy has been locking himself for almost five days ever since the phone call incident.

the boy was undeniably depressed of what happened between minnie and him as he would refuse to eat properly, would cry himself to sleep and wouldn't drink the pills that his mother badly wants him to take. jimin was certainly miserable.

a few days ago, before jimin was brought into this kind of situation and when his mother was still at work, the boy finally mustered up the courage to step outside of his room and face the one person he had grew and realized that he had always despised--sarah.

his mother never failed to know this fact and she was alarmed that the boy would start on rebelling on the older, which meant that all of the tangled lies she had tried so hard to keep up for two years would crumble up for nothing. one would could even say that she's the evil queen in every fucking stories.

the mother then came to know that bit by bit, jimin's memories were starting to resurface. and one thing that jimin grew to understand was that he used to hate everything about sarah. the boy used to hate her whole presence and thinking that his mother was a big part of the play  to make him look like a fool of being in love with the wench, made him feel sick and disgusted to even call his own mother as his own flesh and blood.

the thought of making him a fool desperately maddened him to the core.

"shut the hell up!" he snapped, his voice staggering as tears continuously flow.

"all of you . .  all of you were just playing with my heart all along. heck, you were fooling me all this time! right from the start . . right from the start, you fucking knew that sarah wasn't my real girlfriend! you fucking knew and yet you decided to do things your way!" this time jimin screamed and his mother was dumbfounded of what to do.

the boy's mother found a way to enter as she had the spare key in her hands, " calm down jimin" she spoke once she was able to open his door.

"go the fucking away" when jimin's mother came inside, the whole room was pitch black as no light entered the vicinity. the mother turned on the lights and the sight only made her heart churn with guilt. "i trusted you mom" jimin continued as finally, her mother saw how miserable the boy came to be.

jimin's mother was speechless when she saw the boy seated on the farthest corner of the room beside his bed. the boy's eyes that used to be so full of energy now formed two heavy crescent bags underneath, he became skinny as the boy looked broken altogether. " i thought everything was perfectly fine . . i was safe and that i had everything i wanted in my life . . but all of it was nothing but lies!"

jirean, slowly marched to the boy's corner as she could not bear it any longer, seeing that this was all her fault, as tears erupted in her eyes when her knees betrayed her

"how could you mom? how could you do this to me? why did you have to push chaemin away from me?"

"jimin, you don't understand"

"the reason why my friends started to vanish and drift away from me was because of your freaking insensitivity and selfishness! i gave my respect to you and i believed, no I fucking trusted you that everything you were saying was the truth! I even lost my friendship of more than five years to six boys who I treated as my real brothers! they tried reasoning out to me but I ignored them! I fucking ignored the people who truly cared for me! can you imagine how messed up i became all because i trusted you and your lies?" the boy continued.

"why? just what did I do to deserve this from you?"

"listen, son yo-"

"shut the fuck up! I don't need your bullshits! leave me the fuck alone!" the boy screamed as he shut his mother away, pushing her away straight into the door.

jimin: minnie where are you? i want to talk to you. i miss you so bad. i'm so sorry. sorry minnie, please talk to me. please . . i beg you. any message will do, i just need you. please. please, forgive me, i would do anything. i would do anything for you . . just please, please text me baby.

Jimin: i love you and i still do.

the boy typed so fast hoping that she would give him a response sooner but, as seconds pass to minutes and minutes became an hour, the boy lost the string of hope he had in his miserable state. jimin with a heavy heart, decided to lay in his bed but as he almost closed his eyes to fall in deep slumber, his eyes caught up a shimmering light coming from where he placed his phone on the farthest corner of the dark room and soon enough his ears caught a sound, he was praying that it was a message from her.

one message recieved
sunshine 🌞