28 | him

jimin was decided in what he was supposed to do

jimin was decided in what he was supposed to do. the boy mustered all of his strength to set foot in front of the dreadful place he had never wanted to come back to—sarah's flat

"jimin . . what are you doing here?" sarah spoke once jimin finally decided to ring the doorbell. when the latter knew who was in front of her flat, the girl seemed to be in a little internal conflict—which jimin certainly didn't missed.

"jimin um . . to— " when jimin finally took notice of her appearance, he noticed that she was a little bit disheveled as her bed hair was sticking out and she was only wearing a dress shirt—which was a little weird when it was already 11 in the morning and knowing sarah she should be up by know not lazying her ass off.

the boy knew that something was going on and he didn't know if he was going to laugh or snap at the bitch realizing how of a whore she truly was.

the boy didn't let the girl to continue "cut the bullshit, we're over." he spat, his words full of disgust as he didn't want to stay any longer.

"wh—"

"babe? what's taking you so long? w—" jimin caught sight of how sarah's face morphed into sadness when the both of them heard a masculine voice and jimin can't help but let out a sarcastic laugh.

"i see that you've got some business in here" jimin crossed his arms, mockery in his actions as he finally saw a man inside her flat which was topless. the boy let out another snicker as he was clearly amused.

"j-jimin . . let me explain" sarah begged trying to hold jimin's arms as the man who had just appeared quickly gathered his things and left.

"no, thank you" jimin flicked her hand away as he step back a little, good thing that he didn't decide to enter inside or else he could've really snapped totally. "this gives me another good reason to break up with you, liar . . . all of you are a bunch of liars" jimin finally snapped at sarah who was now in the verge of tears.

"bab—"

"oh please, don't bother calling me baby. i just realized it now how a fool i am for ever believing that i loved someone like you. why did i only realized it now that i never loved you. i never wanted to be with you. i was such an idiot for not seeing it so soon"

"wait, don't tell me . . . you're memories have returned?"

the boy was already at his limit, "so you fucking knew and yet you acted like it was nothing?!"

"i had to and i didn't have any choice!"

"no, you had a choice. you could've just fucking denied and yet yo—"

"i love you, okay?!"

the boy instantly fell silent once he heard her speak and saw how broken she was as tears started strolling in her cheeks. he smugly smiled as he could not believe how ridiculous she can ever be just to keep him from breaking their ties.

"news flash, i didn't love you"

"no don't lie to me. i know, you did"

"no i didn't! you fooled my mind, i forced my heart to do what my mind thought was right! all of you made up those fantasy memories that even in the wildest dreams wouldn't and shouldn't have existed! i was so naive!"

"you can't do this! what if your mo—"

"it was all you and mom's plan . . how could I never knew . . how could i be so dense to not notice how my body would not accept you, how my tears would just suddenly flow just by touching you. i was blinded by the truth and.."

"j—"

"i don't need your crap. we're over and that's final."

"you can't do this to me! i'm pregnant!"

the boy's eyes widened with disbelief as he thought his ears were just fooling him but realizing that he had heard just right, he could almost hit sarah if only she wasn't a girl.

he laughed a wicked one that it almost made sarah run, "you thought i'd be a fool again to believe you? cut the crap, i never once in my life touched you. you know that shit of a dickhead who came out of your house? that man is the father of that child, bitch"