27 | him

{morning ⛅}

jimin was alone, seated on a field filled with countless of flowers, the wind breeze was just enough for it was not too harsh nor too humid, the big tree was shading the sun from tickling his skin on the little space it gave to the boy. it was peaceful and calm--everything that he had wanted as of the moment.

"what are you doing here alone?" the boy heard a silky soft voice and it made his heart warm.

jimin's eyes met the girl's brown ones as she sat beside him, being pretty was an understatement to describe her as jimin became extremely tongue tied.

the girl snickered playfully once he saw how flustered the boy was—the act didn't help but make the boy blush as he was finding her voice like a sweet melody in his ears

"it's been so long since i have seen another person in here" the girl hummed as she broke from their eye contact and looked in the field, her eyes seemingly like about to cry.

jimin was alarmed, "a-are you okay?" the boy cooed as he caress her cheek and wiped a tear when it fell.

the boy and the girl's eyes met again and weirdly enough, it made the boy feel nostalgic--it felt like he had seen the girl before, he just can't pinpoint it.

"i missed you, jimin" the girl held the boy's hand as tears fully erupted in her eyes. the boy was shocked to know that this mysterious girl seemed to be his friend but he didn't even remember a single thing about her.

jimin was in a conflict as to how why he was able to forget someone like her--she was beautiful and someone who he knows will be someone close to her. the boy wanted to ask who she is although, upon fully seeing her features he remembered that there was always this girl who appeared in his dreams-the one who was always running away from him.

could it be?  the boy thought as he had a hunch.

"wait. don't tell me, are you my childho--" before the boy could even finish his words, he notices that the girl was slowly starting to disappear into bubble.

"jimin"

"wait! you're just going to disappear again like always?!" he screamed as his tears unconsciously dropped, his heart was in torn and he felt sad for the sudden ending of their meeting.

"i beg you, please remember me" the girl caressed his cheek before the wind whisked her existence into thin air.

jimin's eyes snapped open as he felt like he had run a mile, he was sweating with a ragged breath as his eyes had a never ending shedding of tears. it was all nothing but just a dream, again. the boy face palm, somehow feeling a little relieved that he was able to see her face a little clear. the boy moved and inched to his bedside table to fish out his phone from the drawer.

sunshine 🌞: i'm sorry for making you feel this way

sunshine 🌞: please, talk to me

sunshine 🌞: i'm worried

upon seeing the message he received sent to him exactly at one in midnight, the boy just stared at his phone soullessly. it was already nine at morning and as much as he should hate the way he felt,  he still has the heavy heart for the girl. he was mad, confused and hurt and yet after all the heartbreak he is currently feeling, he wasn't still able to hate her with all his heart.

Jimin: then . . call me

Jimin: if you really care then please . . just please, let me hear your voice. i'm not asking anything that's too much, all i wanna hear is your voice.

sunshine 🌞: i . . can't

Jimin: then i can't talk to you too