leave me

"when are you going to make her your girlfriend" heart on my mouth, i suddenly spat the charamel machiatto as i almost choked on the bomb question

"when are you going to make her your girlfriend" heart on my mouth, i suddenly spat the charamel machiatto as i almost choked on the bomb question. really, how outspoken can he get.

dear mother of seagulls, the drink was then scattered on the floor! god, if only he wasn't the bestfriend i needed now.

a fit of laughter erupted on the other line, i saw his eyes immediately forming into two little crescent moons as i couldn't hide the way my cheeks dramatically reddened. Damn mochis and their mischievousness. "sh—shut it"

i found myself standing up, fishing a rag on my closet and started cleaning the mess that i made.

"god, kookie you're such a shy, shy, shy, ultra, super and mega shy boy" the older whines on the skype and i just couldn't help but huff. "you clearly slept together in one bed and then you pretend like nothing happened. aigoo, where did jeon cena go? are you juanita now?"

"i swear you mochi—" before i could  even finish what i was supposed to say, he threw his head back once more and started laughing like a creep.

"i swear you bunny, just ask her out!"

"it's not that easy" i murmured, suddenly imagining if i would confess to haine once more. would she say yes? i mean, i'm willing to court her but–aish! just thinking about is enough to make me feel so weak.

"are you just going to stand there and think about your lalaland or are you going to come here and talk to me, face to face in skype?" argh! my bubble of thoughts popped into thin air the moment i heard his squeaky voice once more.

i clicked my tongue before rolling my eyes, throwing the rag on the trash bin "i hate you, jimin"

"oh, now you hate me? say that to my face after you called in the middle of the night just to ask me 'how i made chaemin fell for me?' like you just interrupted this sweet and lovey dovey moment with me and my woman and—" god, really, now?

sighing and also cutting his sentence, i found myself seated on my study chair finally facing the silver-haired man. "just—just tell me what i'm supposed to do so you could go back to your sex with—"

"yah, you brat!" the older screamed, i had to turn down the volume so the hyungs outside wouldn't suspect me of doing something. "it's not that! we were—" i know where this is going.

"i know the word, it's love making. you two were love making, fine. i get it, now, tell me what i need to do"

"you brat — i swear, i hope haine rejects you!" eyes widening, my mouth drop low as a screech escaped my lips.

"how dare you!"

"yes, i dare you juanita!"

"i am not juanita! i am—,"