o4 | him

who are you? why are you doing this? are you a stalker?  please, receiving a letter like this is creeping me out

jimin finished writing the letter on a blue piece of paper, carefully placing it on an envelope and tucking it in on one of his pockets. he wanted to appear nice at the leader but he couldn't help but be bothered if it was just a creepy stalker.

the boy had intended to stand up but his phone on the desk vibrated, indicating a message. the contact ID beamed in his eyes and his face lit up. immediately opening the message, his smile turned into a frown.

Sarah ❤ baby: Baby, sorry i can't come 😞 our boss decided to throw off a party, i'll let you know what happened later. I love you ♥ 😊😇

jimin's eyes blinked a few times before everything processed in his mind. he was in a conflict--countless of emotions erupted inside his heart. he was angry, confused and once again disappointed to her, this was not the first time she had decided to chicken him out on the very last minute. his fingers hastily pressed through each letters in his phone.

jiminnie: why?! 😭 I thought we were going to meet today? can't that wait? 💔 mom prepared for you, baby. is that even more important than our families meeting together? i don't mean to throw a tantrum at you and be a baby but, this is the third time that this happened!

jimin almost pressed the send button but he hesitated as he didn't want to seem like a stubborn boyfriend. His hands pressed the keys once again and changed the whole message.

jiminnie: okay, baby. I understand take care. I love you too. 💗💗

He heaved a sigh as he contemplated how he would explain everything to his mother but, before he could think of anything else he remembered the letter inside his pocket and fished it out, opening it once more as if his life depended on it.

if i deemed you worthy, can we be friends?

his hand wrote before unconsciously screaming,  "mom!!"