o6 | him

why write a letter when we can just talk through the phone? you said you weren't an enemy then, if you're trusthworthy talk to me and tell me your name

jimin contemplated on whether to put another letter for the unkown person but, he really wanted someone to talk to right now. The action may sound a little dangerous for things may lead into a deep misunderstanding if he were to continue on what's inside his mind.

Jimin tried texting his friends but hesitated to press the send button again. even if jimin had a lot of friends, he didn't want them to get tangled up in his personal issue.

"this is so frustrating," he spoke letting sadness consume him.

truth be told, he was disappointed again. everytime something like this—meeting up with parents and introducing themselves as a couple was planned, Sarah always and without fail seemed to bail him out on the very last minute.

"jimin?" he was once again taken out from his personal bubble as he heard someone knocking on his door.

"come in mom"

"oh come on jimin, why are the lights off? it's nine in the evening!"

"sorry mom but I'm just... sad."

"oh, my poor baby," his mother cooed as she sit across the boy's study table.

"you can always tell momma you're worries okay?"

"okay...well as you can see, i'm dissappointed o—"

"of sarah?" his mother continued.

"well yeah... it just feels like she never wanted to introduce me as her boyfriend. I love her but I feel like, she's never the same."

his mother stayed silent, listening only to the boy's outburst.

"mom... you said we were childhood friends and because of an accident i had an amnesia but..."

"but?" this time it was his mother's voice that seemed to have a tint of worry.

"but, I can't recall anything from her and the image doesn't really fit at all."

"images? what images jimin?" his mother questioned.

"what I'm saying is, I'm starting to recall some of my memories."

"what?!" his mother practically screamed making jimin completely shocked.

"why? mom... what's the problem? isn't it good to have my memories coming back?"

"have you been drinking the medicines?"

"medicines? oh you mean those anti-depressants? umm, lately I haven't r-"

"what?! who told you to stop drinking them?!"

"but mom you do-"

"i don't care about what you think! just drink the goddamn pills everyday, you understand?!"

jimin was beyond shock and as much as he didn't want to, he nodded. "okay, mom. sorry"

the boy watched as his mother's figure slowly dissappeared in his sight as she leave his room. yet again he looked at the paper in his hand.

please save me.