last

+finale; some slight smut??

The bunny head boy nervously stood in front of their shared apartment door

The bunny head boy nervously stood in front of their shared apartment door. He fixes himself once again, tidying his clothes, checks the odor of his breath and fixes his hair even if he absolutely looked stunning.

He had been standing and internally debating with himself whether to knock and face the very woman who had been running inside his mind all along — well, look who's whipped.

It had been one hour since he had arrived and he was still on the same spot, frozen — literally and figuratively. He was already freezing from the cold air.

Man up Jeon!

Man up, you can do it!

You can do this bby!

If you can make girls drool on you,

Then she is just a piece of cake!

She's just Choi Haine!

Oh fuck, she is the Haine!

The girl you've been so infatuated

He thought as he sighed for a hundredth time, face palming.

He had intended to surprise his girl with his bouquet of roses but, it seemed like that he will back chicken again and pretend like he didn't prepare for his girl. He had just arrived from a modeling gig, an out of the coutry one and he had been dying to meet her as he was away for almost two days . . .  but, here he was.

Fuck no, this time you better do something or she might get snatched away.

It had been about three years since Chae and Jimin's wedding, Jungkook was able to land a project as someone scouted him to become a model and  here we are now — Jungkook and Haine was already living together for two years and in a few weeks time, their wedding is about to happen, too.

Mustering up the courage to knock, his hand inched to the door but, as he was about to, he immediately stopped when the door itself opened and the very woman he has been dying to see was right before his eyes.

Like a deer in headlights, his eyes were glued to her and it made him feel like he was on cloud nine. His heart started making weird actions, now it was even more wild. In his eyes she's perfect, the girlwho can make him go crazy is here, right now  in front of him. He loves her more than anyone.

Everything, just everything about her makes him completely weak. If he was superman, then this woman is his kryptonite.

"Kookie? What are you doing here?" The girl asked but it seemed like the boy didn't hear her for he was still in a daze.