41 | three of them

"-your smile is an epitome of perfection"

"ayeee you smarty pants!"

"ayeee! you enrolled here too?"

"fuck, hoe! you ain't told this bean that you were enrolled here!"

jimin's ears were welcomed with the student's noise as he heard his co-freshmen greet each other. the boy was clad in his highschool uniform. it was the start of a new school year and here he was, a nervous wreck. he tried his best to pick up his small physique as he strode towards the class rooster to find his section and room assignment.

"u-um . . excuse me. c-coming t-"

the boy timidly spoke, almost just like a whisper. jimin came all the way from busan just to study high-school in seoul and it would be an understatement to say that he is nervous, he is quite undeniably terrified. seoul was a busy place and in here jimin had no friends to hang out with and seeing these students did nothing but make jimin regret going to seoul just to pursue his dreams.

jimin heaved a sigh as every time he tries to march towards the lists, his fragile body would always be pushed back to where he first started. countless of students wanted to see their section and considering that it was the first day of school, lots of the students clamored on it.

"u-um w-wait!" jimin urged to move and was yet again pushed back, but this time he was pushed rather hard and his foot lost its balance and he almost, almost fell on the ground. the boy closed his eyes as he await himself to fall and embarrass himself but, he felt an arm support him.

"hey, be careful. you okay?" a warm and yet worrying voice rang in his ears. jimin's lensed eyes met an existence he found so beautiful. his eyes widened as his mouth did not help but gape open when he lay his eyes towards the person who had just helped him steady himself and stand up straight again.

an angel, the sixteen year old jimin thought inside his head as he take in the features of the said beauty-long eye lashes, soft smooth skin, plump lips and most of all her innocent demeanor that took his attention. the girl helped the glasses boy and smiled warmly as she saw him fix himself after the incident- not knowing that their hands were still linked on one another.

"oops! my bad . . my hand slipped" fourteen year old jeongguk spoke rather sarcastically as his hand made it's way on the two's linked ones. jeongguk slapped jimin's hand away as his tongue clicked. right there and then the glasses boy knew that the younger one had a liking on the girl.

even at such a young age, jeongguk always had a keen eye for boys who would always be lured to the girl's innocence.

chaemin slapped jeongguk's shoulder, "you brat! mind your manners!"

the younger one scoffed, "and why would i? i didn't do anything wrong" jeongguk shrugged as his orbs never left eye contact with jimin. the younger one's eyes held meaningful stare, he was as if saying that the girl who jimin had linked hands unto was his property and nobody has the right to touch what's his.