come undone

nicknote: everyone (〃ω〃) meet antonio
⬇⬇
(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)

antonio enters here and as you can see, antonio is giving you a meaningful smile. he has something to say, read carefully baeb.

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•) antonio: mademoiselle and sire smut is ahead and mi amiga, nick is really bad at smuts and that is a fact! antonio is cringing i tell you. although, mami still tried to make it good as she was a little inspired while writing the chapter. antonio hopes you'll like the chapter. this will be a mix of sweetness and kinky-ness, so don't forget to bathe with holy watereu okay? okay. READ NOW, DOLL.

special episode number one

"i want you to come undone to me,  show me a side that only i can see"

jimin's pov

my insides were feeling like a gelatin as i couldn't keep my nerves down, it's been exactly six hours since we've arrived at paris for our honeymoon. i couldn't contain the excitement that i am feeling while i'm together with the one and only mrs. park beside me.

on the past hours, we spent touring at the city of love and it was really fantastic. it was my first time on paris and visiting the place with someone so special made it even more memorable. we tried so many things and the day was quite eventful as we saw the eiffel tower, rode a boat on the seine river.

initially, we really wanted to try and do the love-locks on one of the bridges but when the tour guide said that it was not anymore available to do by the tourists we decided to just play on disneyland, i was really saddened but that was that.

disappointment was yet replaced with bliss when everything was so magical in the disneyland park, we never even knew that it was already time to go return to the hotel.

and here i am now, caressing the hair of the girl that was peacefully sleeping beside me while we rode the cab that will lead us to our final destination—the five star hotel.

i-i can't help but feel giddy as the idea that tonight we would be spending our first night together as husband and wife will happen.

i used to fantasize about these things in my own lalalaland and they only appeared in my dreams but it didn't ever cross my mind that we, no . . i, i would even spend a night with chaemin in this place.  even more so knowing that we're on the city of love, i just can't help my hormones and you know . .

i just wanna shower chaemin with so much love, tonight.

"sire. we have arrived" the chauffeur broke me in my daydream as i saw that we were finally at the hotel.