let's play

"aww

"aww. why the long face, kookie?" she teased as my mouth couldn't stop from forming into a tight pout. darn it, i really want those prices back.

jeon cena is ain't one to lose!

i agreed to give her the three wishes just to finally compensate with the stolen kiss and if it means to have more time together with her, i would gladly give her anything.

"oh come on, you've got to cooperate with me properly!" she whined as she sat on my lap, hands still on my face.

Apparently, haine wanted to play. Guess what kind of play we are doing right now? Lemme give you a clue, it includes make up, make up and make up. Did i mention make up?

Guessed it?

Bingo!

Haine wanted to apply her cosmetic skills on my face cause she just wants to, heck she said my face was like the perfect canvas for her.

I know that my face is really a beauty but darn, why so handsome jeongguk?

If only she wasn't the person i like, i would've pushed her off of me right on the spot.

"i hate you" i spat, lips still in a pout as i tried to look pissed but failed miserably when she just giggled at my face.

"oh puhlease, we both know you like me" she teased and i blushed, point given. she smiled brightly again on my face before grabbing a screaming red hot lipstick. oh my holy seagulls, don't tell me that—

I saw her hand inching its way on my face, "wait, what is that lipstick for?!" i held her hand, stopping her.

she rolled her eyes, damn it why do you still look so cute. "sherlock, what do you think it is for?" oh shit, no

"no. absolutely no! I would agree with anything not just that red hot lipstick!"

she rolled her eyes and yet i still found it adorable, god kook you're crazy. "i thought you liked red?" she teased as she applied some of it on her own lips.

Oh so sexy.

Oh my god, stop it jtuanita you're so malicious.  Remember you are a fetus, a fetus! "or do you want me to apply it on you with my lips?" she spoke popping her lips infront of me.

Eyes widening, heart throbbing inside my chest, it felt like i was about to burn up. Haine, you big tease! "i—"

Giggling, my ears were blessed with a beautiful hymn of her laugh. Her eyes formed into two little crescents and i couldn't help but feel like i was on cloud nine.

pretty

My eyes was purely focused on her and i noticed the way her cheeks dramatically reddened before she immediately cupped her face, hiding from me.

Wait, what?

"hey, what's wro–"

"idiot"

Oh my god, did i just said my thoughts out loud?