23 | him

{morning ☔}

{morning ☔}

chimchim!

wait up miss! where are you going?

hurry up, run faster chim!

no, wait! wait!

please! don't go!

who are you?

remember me, jimin

no, wait!

don't let them get me

tell me who you are!

i am someone you need

jimin's eyes snapped open as his body shifted and he found himself sitting on his bed, his right hand clutching the white cloth from his sando as beads of sweat tickled his body. the boy was breathless and once again he found himself shedding tears, unconsciously.

the past few days, he had been seeing the images quite a little clear and yet the image of the woman who always appeared in his mind was still uncertain.

"that dream again" the boy sighed. jimin's eyes spotted the container on his bedside table where all his medicines were placed and he felt disgusted of it.

it was already the second day since he had stopped drinking, not considering of placing even just a single one of them inside his mouth. even with just two days, he could feel that little by little he was a little step close on finding out the truth.

his eyes trailed on his phone and he abruptly stood up from his bed checking any messages from his only ray of hope.

his sunshine-minnie 🐭

she was the only thing that keeps him stable. the boy might not know anything about the girl but she was enough to make him smile whenever everything felt so wrong. minnie was the only one that cared and she was truly his sunshine.

the boy had intended to not message her, to seem like he was mad at her for lying at him as he was wanting some explanation . . . but as he stared at his phone, only dissapointment came crushing on his already wounded heart.

he knew that he had no right to be mad but nonetheless, the boy messaged the girl as he didn't care if he might be just overreacting.

Jimin: I hate you.

true. he decided to just ignore her but . . . he can't and even if she already has a boyfriend the boy can't help-he was already drawn unto her.
jimin just doesn't know the reason why.

Jimin: how could you?

Jimin: i thought you were true

Jimin: i thought you were different

Jimin: i believed in you.

Jimin: you're all i have

Jimin: i hate you

Jimin: but

Jimin: i can't still seem to hate you with all my heart.

Jimin: i'm lost

Jimin: and I seriously need someone right now and . .

Jimin: i think

Jimin: that's you.

Jimin: and, if your boyfriend is there you can just ignore this

Jimin: i don't want to be a home wrecker but . . .

Jimin: if you're just going to hurt me . . . just tell me if we need to stop this

Jimin: i'm so tired from all the people who has always been lying to me and i don't even know who to trust anymore

Jimin: help me, please. just talk to me and explain everything, ne?

Jimin: i need you

Jimin: i need you boo

Jimin: do you want to end this?

the boy pressed the send button as he felt himself tearing up, too afraid that the next message that will appear on his phone will no longer be the warm and soothing phrase from the girl who helped him cope up for two days.

"minnie, i need you"