SCOUPS .

Ever since my little brother, Vernon joined the world of kpop he hasn't been paying much attention to his Noona. So I decided to go to their dorm as a surprise visit.

I made it passed security, of course being an idol's sister has it's perks. I locked on the door. To my surprise 3 guys answered the door. One sort looking guy, and aborable curly-haired with cute bug eyes and a tall, tall guy who stood way taller then the other 2.

"Uh.. Hello I'm Y/n Chwe Oh sorry, I've gotten used to the American way. I'm Chwe Y/n." I bowed. The bowed back. "Are you by any chance Vernon's sister?"
The short one asked. I nod my head vigorously. "I'm Woozi that's Minghao and Mingyu." The waved their hands. I stepped in their dorm. A musky smell fills the house.

This is what you get for having a load of people in one house..
I took off my shoes to walk in the living room to see 4 other guys.
Woozi showed me around, telling me their names. "Joshua, Dino, Jun and Wonwoo?" The all nod their heads.

He showed me their kitchen.
"Seungkwan and Hoshi." They both smiled. Lastly, we entered Vernon's room. Veron played music while 2 boys talked to eachother.
"Long hair is Jeonghan hyung, Dk and Vernon." Just like that Woozi left.

"Noona?!" Vernon stood up on his feet. "Yeah?" "What are you doing here?!" "Seeing how you live." I looked around his room. "WTF?! Hansol Vernon Chwe!!" I looked at a note book.. my diary.

"What is this doing here?!" "It's the only thing I can entertain the boys with." He looked at Dk and Jeonghan who blushed.

"The only book I'll ever read." He shrugged. I took the book and blushed madly in embarrassment.

"Y/n noona, that book is really good. We all read it." Jeonghan laughs. "Oh.. did you?" I had a scary look in my eyes. "V-Vernon? Your sister.." Dk panicked.

"Noona! Not infront of--" I cut him off my hugging him. "My little dongsaeng is so cute isn't he? Who about we look at some of his baby pictures!" I took out my phone.

"Noona!!" He took my phone. "Ya!" Give it back!" I ran after him.

*few weeks later*

I got really close to everybody since I last visited. I've visited about 3 times and I haven't spoken to S.Coups. he's really really cute but I don't think he shows any interst in me.

Whatever.. im only here for Vernon. I crashed down on the sofa waiting for the boys to get home. I made food for them to eat.

Well I do cook for a living. The door opened. Coups came in followed by Mingyu, Wonwoo and Vernon. "Where are the rest?" "Dissaponted to see us, Noona?"
"No.. it's just that there are 13 of you guys. I cooked for 13 people."

"Cooked?!" Wonwoo ran to the kitchen. "You're sister is suddenly an angel to me.." he drooled over the food placed neatly on the table.

"You cooked?" I took Vernon's hand and pulled him to the kitchen. "Go eat.. I know you're hungry.." I took my coat. "I'll be leaving now!"

I ran out the dorm. The real reason why is that me and my boyfriend broke up..and so.. I have no place to sleep.. im stuck in the streets of Korea with no money since I payed for them to eat..

I have no money because I used it all to sent Vernon to collage, I used it all because I needed a house.. I sat down on the concrete stairs of an hold apartment..

"What are you doing here? Arn't you cold?" Coups sat down beside me. "Yeah a little... this is where I live." I looked to my feet feeling ashamed. "Why don't you ask for some money from Vernon?"
"Because he needs it more then I do."

"You're too nice.." he took my hand and took me back to the dorm where all 13 boys looked at me with food shoved in their mouths. "Noona?" They looked at my hand. Seungcheol was still holding it.

"Did you know you're sister lives in the middle of the street? Did you know you're sister spent all her money on you just to be eating this food?" At this point I'm humiliated.. I couldn't look at Vernon in the eyes.

"She spent all her damn money on you. But what did you do?! Did you check on her when you had the time? Did you pay attention to her?! I bet you the reason why is she came here in the first place is because she wanted to see her brother that never payed attention to her!"

I walked over to us. He gulped down his food. "Noona? Is this true?" I looked at him eye to eye. His eyes widened, seeing me cry for the first time. "I.. im the one that made you cry?" I nod my head.

I let go of Seungcheol's hand to wipe my tears. "I spent all my money for your attention.." "Wae? Who asked you to do that?!" "I asked myself!! I wanted to pay attention to me! I wanted to be a sister how was known by her family! It's always noona, Noona, noona and when I come.. I was never the one you called for.."

"Mianhae.." he looked down at his feet. "It's not just her! I'm you're sister! Not her! She's not even family! She's my best friend! The one who you always called for! And not your real sister! Almost all my life I was mistaken as you're best friend. Why? Because they thought my best friend was your sister!"

I cried even more. "You're a butt, a loser, an idot, a stupid hopeless brother! Yes, I was jealous! She had money. What did I have?!"
"Noona.. I didn't know you felt that way."

"You didn't know coz you never bothered so ask me!!! I'm going now." "Where are you going?"
"I don't--" I opened my eyes as Seungcheol's lips pressed aginst mine.

I kissed back right away as I closed my eyes. "I won't treat you bad, baby."He whispered in my ear.