JOSHUA .

"Damn it!" Lizzy cussed beside me. "What is it?" "I have a schedule for after school today."
Yes, my best friend is a kpop idol.
"Aww.. so you can't come today?"
"Sorry, y/n but I mean.. next time." She frowned as she left, running out the door.

Now it's me alone in a coffee shop by myself.. "Excuse me." A man came walking to me with a heavenly smile. "What can I get you?" "I would like one Iced Americano." "Sure thing." He walked.

I looked out the widow seeing a couple walk past the shop realizing that it was my ex. We broke up coz it wasn't working. It never really worked out anyway..
Still I'm quite upset that he's go a girlfriend that fast.

The man came back with the drink. "Thanks." "No problem."
He put the cold drink of the table.
"Tsk.. I hate those weird water rings.." I took a napkin and placed it underneath my drink.

"Excuse me.. have I seen you somewhere?" I ask the waiter. "Uh.. maybe?" "You look like.. Joshua.." "Is he good looking?" "Uh... maybe.. but.. can I get your name by any chance?" All he did was chuckle. "The name is Joshua, and yours?"

"Joshua?" He smiled proudly. I walked up and hugged him. "It's been so long." "Yeah.. how've you been?" "Good. Ups and downs but I'm ok." After his shift we ended up going to the mall, buying some stuff.

"Josh, remember when we were younger we built kites and flew them outside." "Hmm.. seems like yesterday." We entered _(fav shop)_

"Josh, try this on." I handed him a loose grey T-shirt. "You still remember me wearing a bunch of these when we were younger." He laughed and went to the fitting room to try them on. He ended up buying them.

I gasped. "Wae?" "You still have the earring I gave you!" "Yeah.. it ended up being some sort of lucky charm." The touched the silver cross. "It's so cute on you." His cheeks flashed red a little. I stopped walking to see who was infront of us.

"Hey, y/n meet my new girlfriend, Wendy." "Hi--" I looked at them with a smile which cut her off. "Good for you! Now you have someone else to treat as your servant." Joshua raised his eyebrow. "Oh I get it.. girlfriend meets boyfriend's ex."

"Who are you?" "I'm Joshua, her childhood friend." "Oh.. now you have someone to kill." "Atleast, I'm not a drug addict." "So? I'm not a crazy--" He stopped as he saw Joshua's hand around my waist.

"Let's go babe." He took Wendy by the hand and walked off.
"Sorry about that." I apologized. He took his arm off my waist. All he did was smile. I don't know why but after he put his arm around my waist I want to feel that feeling again.

Did it really take me this long to realize my feeling for him? The thing is I don't think he likes me in that way.. we continued our day. We ended up watching a movie at his house.

"Jisoo hyung.." about 4 guys came down the stairs. "Joshua?" I looked at him as he paused the movie. "Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm in a rookie group called seventeen. These are my group members. Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Dino and Minghao."

The bowed. "Hello." "Hi." I bowed to them as well. "So.. I know this maybe rude but.. how old are you?" "It's ok. I'm 1 year younger then Joshua." "Ah! She's a Noona. My mistake." He seemed really funny, Seungkwan.

"It's seventeen's main vocal, Seungkwan." He bowed. "Are you dating?" Wonwoo asked. "No we are just childhood friends."

"Sure." Dino smiled. That one guy with huge eyes and a cute nose..
"He's really cute." I pinter at that one guy. "Minghao hyung?!" Seungkwan looked at him. "Am I not cute enough?" Joshua did an aegyo infront of you

 "Am I not cute enough?" Joshua did an aegyo infront of you

Minghao stood there not acting cute but he is cute. I payed no attention to him. "I think she's fallen for Minghao." Wonwoo smiled at Minghao then looked at Joshua. "Hyung. I did nothing!" "Aww!" My heart really melted. Can anyone be this cute?

"Y/n!" Joshua called me I looked at him doing another aegyo

"Joshua!!" I pinched his cheeks. "It's cute that you're trying so hard to be as cute as Minghao!"
"Ya! Y/n-ah!" His cheeks were pink. The boys stared at us. "Stop showing affection. There is a kid here." They pointed to Dino.

"It's not a kid!" He whined. "You so are." Seungkwan made a 'duh' face. I laughed. "Just date already." Minghao pointed at me. I laughed. "We don't feel that way." I scoffed. "Are you sure? Hyung's face says otherwise." Dino pointed at Joshua.

I looked at him. "Do you really feel that way?" I nodded his head. "Can you guys leave us alone for awhile?" The boys left us alone.
"I've felt like this for a long time. But I knew you only saw me as a best friend. I wanted to see you more then a friend, I'm a man too.."

The last time I've seen Joshua this sad was when he left for Korea back in the States. "I... I'm sorry that I couldn't see you as a man. But our time togther made me realize how much I like you too."
I smiled at him. His face lit up.

"Ahem.. would you by any chance.. go on a date with me?" "I have a better idea." I kissed his cheek. "How about you become my boyfriend." "Ya! I was supposed to ask you that!" "Too late. So.. it's take it or leave it."

"If so.. then I'll take it." I hugged me. "There is a kid here!" Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Minghao and Dino all were on the stairs. "How much did you see?" "Uhm.. Everything." Dino rolled his eyes.