JEONGHAN .

First day of school! Yahoo! Not. I'm an outcast. No friends, no crowd no nothing... im literally the the person that everyone hates. I'm clumsy. I can be really stupid but I'm on top of the class, I get good grades and stuff..

I sat down at my desk again.. waiting for class to start.
"Hey there, you butt." Dayna passed by. I hate her she's the reason why I'm like this, oh how I would love to break her spine and rip her flesh.

But then again I'm supposed to be innocent, y/n. "Hello, Queen dumb ass." I smiled at her. She sulked and walked to her place.
Jeonghan made his way beside me.

This year I'm sitting beside him. How lucky am I? But everyone likes him so there is no hope. "Seonsaeng-nim! Can I switch spots with y/n?" Dayna asked. "No!!"

*after classes*

"Hey, y/n could you do me a favor?" My teacher gave me some papers. "Give them to Jeonghan-ah. He's in the library."
I carried a stack of papers to the library with no help. Lucky no one tried to meet with me.

Now I had to find Jeonghan..
When I found he was asleep on the table, surrounded by a bunch of papers. He looked so peaceful.
Then I slammed the papers on the table. He woke up.

"Huh?" "Seonsaeng-nim wants you to finish these." I sat down beside him. "Ugh.. great.. more work." "What are these for anyways?" "Since I'm a trainee I missed out on so much work.. but this is all math."

He sighed. "You want me to help?" "You would!? Thank you!" He smiled. "What are you stuck on?"

*after studying*

"Thanks y/n I wouldn't have finished those if it weren't for you." "Nah, you're welcome."
He tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Since you did so much for me let me walk you home." I would feel myself blushing. "Ok.."

Walking with him made me feel more at ease. He's a really cool guy. "We should hang out more often." "Maybe.. but I'm scared your fan's will attack me."
"It's ok. I got your back."

I laughed. "This is my house." "And there is mine." He pointed to the house next to mine. "I guess we're neighbors."

Since then me and Jeonghan always talked to eachother. He would walk me home in exchange I'll help him catch up with his homework.

"Hey, y/n." I turned my head to see Jeonghan's face really close to mine. "What is it?" He took my hand and lead the way to the rooftop.

There were 12 boys standing behind him. Each of them held a rose. "You see them.. they are my new group. We are going to debut soon... and since I'll be busy this is something to show you that you should wait for me."

"Huh? What do you mean wait for you?" "I want you to wait till I ask you out." The boys came giving me each a rose. "I like you alot."
This is the first time Jeonghan ever blushed.. honestly.. he's really cute.. "I really like you too, Yoon Jeonghan."