VERNON .

"oh please stop" it's like he's teasing me. I honestly can't. He wonders in my mind. It's driving me nuts. I turned to face Vernon, studying his face as he smiled.
"what's up, y/n?" I could feel my face heat up as he calls me. "nothing, how bout you?" he chuckled and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

I looked at him with a puzzled face. "Vernon. What are we?"
He took a long pause before he spoke up. "just friends" he nodded as I mentally slipped myself. This is crazy..

He got up and took be by the hand, dragging me out of the class. "let's go get food. I'm hungry." I wanted to let go of his hand but his grip was firm.
"y/n what do you want to eat?"
"I want ramen." I signed as he intertwined our fingers together. You call this friendly? Well.. It's too friendly. ;-;

Once we were at the corner store he suddenly pulled me close to his chest, hugging me tightly as he mumbled words. I was unable to hear his words and shrugged it off. "Vernon. Let's just get the ramen?" Vernon kissed the top of my head, wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up at him. "why are you like this?" "what do you mean?" he replied. "why do you drive me crazy? Why do you always cross my mind. Why do you these things that make my heart flutter so much, why do you do such things when we aren't even dating?!"

I was almost brought into tears over my frustration. It's been 7 years since I've known Vernon. He's my best friend but for some reason he began to act this way around 2 years ago. Ever since then he would hug me, kiss me, hold my hand, make me feel so special. I want an answer to it all.

He look a good long sigh.
"I'm too scared of ruining our friendship.." he let go of me.
"huh?" I tilted my head. "I like you, y/n for so long. I kept on doing this because I was scared if I confessed I'll get my heart broken and ruin my friendship with you--"

I cut him off by placing my lips onto his. I closed my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I pulled away. "You don't even know how long I've liked you. Ever since day 1. I like you too. Lately you've been driving me crazy with all these cheesy things couples would do."

He looks down. "and I'm sorry for that." I smiled. "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" My face turned red as I nodded happily. "of course I'll be your girlfriend"