JEONGHAN .

"Jeonghan..?" I whispered his name. He slowly looked at me with a smile on his face.

"How the f*ck are we going to get out of here?" Our friends decided it would be a great idea to lock me and Jeonghan togther in a room.

"I have no clue." He chuckled as he looked around the room, looking for any way out.

I have to admit.. Jeonghan is really cute and i do like him alot but i have no courage to confess to him. We've been friends since 3rd grade. Well best friends to be exact.

"Ah! I found a way out!" It was a small window that lead outside. "Good.. but how are we going to get through that. It's too tiny for me.."

"I can go!" I smiled "Just give me a lift!" He nodded and helped me up. Just has i opened the window i lost balance and fell ontop of him.

"y/n! Are you alright?" His arms were wrapped around my body tightly. I blushed lightly "y-yeah i am alright how about you?" I looked at him.

"I am okay, don't worry about me." His smile makes me feel so safe. Jeonghan's smile turned into a smirk before he hugged so tightly that my head was forced to be on his chest.

I blushed more. His heart is beating so quickly. "Y/n.. do you hear that?" I nodded "My heart is racing. You're the only person who makes me feel this way." He stroked my hair.

Hearing that from him made my heart race rapidly i had butterflies in my stomach. "Ever since then, i knew i only wanted to be with you and no one else, y/n. Only you."

I wouldn't find the words to tell him anything. He got up. I got up with him. "Wait.. Jeonghan what are you trying to say?" He smiled "I am saying i like you, y/n" Jeonghan cupped my cheeks.

"I don't know what i would do without you. You're always beside me even when you had crushes every now and then you stuck by me." I laughed. "Well you kinda did scare them off.. But i wouldn't leave your side."

"Then be mine. Please y/n." My heart pounded like crazy "i would love to be yours." As soon as i said that he attached his lips onto mine. His hands found their way to my waist. I rest my hand on his chest, kissing passionately. I didn't want this to end.

Jun came in and opened the door. His eyes widened with what he witnessed. "YES GET SOME HYUNG!" the other members teased Jeonghan.

Our kiss came to an end. All Jeonghan did was kiss my lips, ignoring the guys. "Don't mind them." He chuckled. "Baby, you're all mine you got it?" He looked at me in the eyes.

"I am all yours and only yours."