THE8 .

I looked at the adult magazines on the floor. "Jagiyah~ those arn't mine~~" My boyfriend Minghao whined.

"That's hard to believe.." I picked up one and opened it to a random page. "Hmm... girls and dildos.." I turned red.

"Please~ those arn't mine~ they're Vernon's!" I dropped the book. "I thought you were an innocent boy, Oppa... turns out in wrong."

I came up to me with puppy eyes. "Jagi, why would I do this? The only person I can ever think about is you~" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe these are Vernon's." "They are!! We share a room togther now! I promise you!!!" Just then the bedroom door I opened. Vernon crashed on the bed picking up an adult magazine and began to read.

"Vernon-ah.." he put down his magazine. "NOONA!!!"
I closed my eyes tight and walked out of the room.

"I told you they weren't mine.."
Minghao held my hand as I opened my eyes. "I'm innocent."
I took a deep Breath.
"I'm sorry I doubted you, Oppa."

He shook his head and kissed my lips. "The only person I'll ever get dirty for is you." he winked at me then walked away.

"who knew the8, the innocent member of seventeen could have a kinky side-" I blushed red

Then he yelled "next time, I'll show you what a real man does.. In bed"

------
Yes I know this is so short but u haven't updated in awhile..