THE 8 .

Bully and me prt.1

______

"You're going to marry him. Final."

That was the last word my father said before he was murdered and now, to fulfill his wishes i will be marrying someone i hate. My worst enemy, Xu Minghao.

I've kown Minghao since the 3rd grade. He's always hated me, he makes fun of me, teases me, calls me horrible names. 

"Honey, it's not going to be that bad." My mother held my hand. I shook my head. "It will be." Even though Minghao is such a meanie you can't help but fall for his charms luckily i don't fall for anyone.  Not then, not now, not ever again.

I tried on my wedding dress. "I look so pretty.." i sighed, knowing the fact i am getting married to a awful whore makes me feel terrible.

"You look really pretty." I turned around to see Minghao, smiling. He looks very different from when i last saw him at graduation.

"Thank you, but you know it's bad luck to see your bride before the wedding." He laughed. "I believe it's good luck, so he can tell his bride how beautiful she really is."

I scoffed. "What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? are you high?" Minhao laughed. "You look really pretty." He smiled.

"Shut up with your bs. According to you, back then. I was the most grotesque thing you've ever seen." I rolled my eyes. "I remeber your exact words! You didn't even refer to me as a person! You called me a THING."

I could hear him sighing. He went silent for awhile. "I am sorry.." he bit his lip.

"I shouldn't have said those things to you. I shouldn't have bullied you when we were younger. Can you forget about it please? I am a new person." He gave me a faint smile.

"I believed that you'd change since 3rd grade. It's been 9 years, and every year you've been horrible to me. The only time i was ever happy about school was the first 2 years of university when you weren't there." I walked away to take the dress off.

I cameback out with my old clothes and stormed off. I could tell he was following me.

I walked all around the city, he did not get tired. Eventually i gave up and entered a bbq restaurant. I sat down and he took a seat infront of me.

"How long until you stop following me." He smiled. "Until you listen to what i have to say."

"Hmm.. fine. After dinner though, i am already hungry." He  nodded and so we ate bbq. We put everythingaside and started talking. I now realize how much we have in common.

"I am ready to hear what you have to say." He took my hand a held it. "I wanted to keep you close.." he looked at me, but it was different than before. His gaze was more loving, more affectionate.

"I bullied you for all those years because i was madly in love with you... First it was a dare to bully you for a year. Soon i kept doing it because it felt natural. I was used to seeing you everyday, talking to you. Eventhough it was a pain to see you hurt from my words. I didn't know what to do then. So i kept hurting you because i knew you would never be my friend. Since 8th grade i knew i was in love with you."

He lifted my hand and kissed the top. "I feel the same way now since then, and i will always feel like this. Your 2 years of university must've been the best for you, but mine was the worst. Because you weren't there."  He bit his lip which made him very very very attractive.

"I know its hard to understand why i did that, for me too its hard to understand." I gulped down water.

"Minghao, to be honest i too was in love with you even if you hurt me.. since 12th grade when you called me that.. i was lost and confused and very very hurt."

" then let's forget the past and create new memories before we get married. Let's forget about all the shitty thing that happened. Please give me another chance to prove myself to you, y/n. "