VERNON .

** so let's say the line up for unpretty rapstar is different coz I really don't want to u know change it up. Coz I'm only familiar with the 2nd season bare with me**

It's been awhile since I last rapped on stage. Last time I did, I was on 'show me the money'. I didn't do so well.. I ended up losing. After my loss, I thought it through and quit.

But now.. someone accualy wants to rap with me. People say I could make it big. But I really don't think so.

This is time, I'm going to unpretty rapstar season 3. I really, really love the show. It would be great if I won here. I stood infront of the judges.. well fellow rappers.

Infront of me there was L.E, Jessi, Zico and Jay Park. "What rap are you going to rap?" "I'm going to rap the first verse of Chuck by seventeen."

The beat came in drifting me to no man's land where my head way just filled with all my dreams and goals. I knew this is what I want to do. Is to become a rapper.

As the song faded away I opened my eyes and looked at the astonished crowd. "How old are you?" Jay asked me. "I'm only 17."

"Oh wow. You really have some talent there! You're in!!" They agreed. "Welcome, to unpretty rapstar." They all said togther. I love how raspy L.E and Jessi's voices are. I love the way Zico and Jay can rap freestyle like it was nothing.

I want to be like them.

Now.. it's the real deal.. im now apart of the unpretty rapstar cast. Now.. just how am I going to win this freestyle rap?

It took me over a week to realize. I just need to relax and let the words take over me.

Today was the day...
Im going to rap aginst soyeon. Honestly I think everything will go horibly wrong. But with rap you have to let the words some out of you. Just let it loose.

I stood infront of a girly woman. Little did I know she was the same age as me. "Alright. Soyeon you can go first." The beat came on.

Instantly I felt like me and the beat clicked. "Uh.. ok... I was thinking bout it all night and day. Thinking I'd be toasted, just being blown away. But really I got nothin to be worried about coz after seeing you. I know that I can push it through."

"You really think a little girl like you, can push me and hit me, such a fool. I've been trying to achieve this dream for so long. Now that I'm standing here in this position. From all the btchy moves people done all the sht people said. I can't let a btch, kick me out the door."

That was ok.. but I know I can definitely do better.

"Oh really? Well I got some new for you if your into crying. With my powerful voice I'll leave y'a with no choice."

"Kick me down on the ground I'm sure you will, but I'll get the hell up. And kick your ass the only thing that I want is to treat you like trash." The beat faded away, bringing in the clapping of the judges.

"That was good.. you both were great.. but you need to show more action. More impact to the words your choosing. You both are super skilled for your age.. and so.. I think now that you know what you need to do, you guys can make it far."

I felt so relieved that I could hear those words of wisdom.

"It's time to pick your special partner.. until next time we'll see what you came up with."

I walked out of the studio.

Honestly it was scary.

I sat down waiting for the bus to appear when I got a call on my mobile phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, so we heard you're on unpretty rapstar and we thought if you still need a partner.." "I would love to!" "How would you like to rap with a seventeen member?"

Seventeen? They're such a good group how can I deny?

"I would love to!" "Ok.. then.. come to pledis's studio today if you can." Just like that he hung up.

Accualy I know where it is. When I was younger Ren would babysit me so be brought me to the studio but then again I was like.. 14.

I entered the studio. There stood Seventeen waiting for me. "Annyeong!!" I was so surprised that they accualy want to work with me.

Their manager came and pointed at Vernon. "You'll be working with him."

"Wait really?" "Yeah.. or you can work with Wonwoo." I don't know what to do. "You can choose."

__
Prt 2 coz this is hella long. ♡♡
Watch unpretty rapstar. Damn it's so good. ^^Jimin tho. "I'm the motherfckin top madam."

Annyeong♡