SCOUPS .

"OH WHO THAT WHO THAT WHO THAT BOY~" I began to sing bad boy by red velvet. "Noona!! My ears!" Jeonghan whined, covering his ears.

"Eh this is better than driving a van filled with boys." I currently work as seventeen's manager, and i am also Jeonghan's older sister i am older by 1 year.

"Noona can't you shut up for 5 minutes?" I hissed. "Shut up? How dare you disrespect me!" I jumped on Jeonghan, pinching his cheeks harshly he yelled in pain.

the next thing i knew i was being carried. "Coups! pUT ME DOWN JEONGHAN NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON." Seungcheol shook his head. "In order to get down you're going to have to kiss my lips so no."

Jeonghan laughed and got up. Even though i am stronger than jeonghan, seungcheol was the strongest out of all the boys and i couldnt overpower him.

"If it's just a kiss then so be it!!" I placed a quick kiss on seungcheol's lips before chasing Jeonghan around the dorm.

S.coups pov

What just happened....? How can she just kiss me just like that and then leave? Her confidence is sooooooooooooooooo sooo so hot.

I mentally slapped myself. "What do you think you're doing man. I cant fall in love with her! She in my manager + my friend's sister!

Shaking my head i went off to find Jeonghan so he can make dinner for us. I opened the door and i saw y/n ready to snap Jeonghan's neck.

Before she go the chance to i picked her up again and took her to the kitchen. "Noona.. you're going to wake up the members from their naps."

She bit her lip. "I am sorry... i will make dinner today to show how sorry i am." I nodded my head."okay."

To be honest i have been in love with her ever since day 1. All i can think about is how cute she is, and how adorable her laughter is. I've kown her since she was 10 (I was 9 at the time) she was someone i admire the most.

once we became older we casually started to lowkey flirt with eachother as in putting arms around eachother, hugging, yeah that stuff. It was normal for us since we liked company.

I smiled brightly as she stir-fried  kimchi . I came up and hugged her from behind, resting my chin on her head. "What are you cooking?"

She stirred the kimchi then adds rice to in and more vegetables. "Kimchi rice! Here try it." She took a spoon full of kimchi rice. She brought it up close to her mouth, blowing on the warm rice.

She fed it to me. "Hmm it tastes good as always." I hug her waist tighter. "DATE! GET MARRIED! NO PDA CHANNIE IS STILL A BABY!" Dokyeom covered Chan's eyes.

"hyuunnggg i am not a kid anymore!" "No! You're still a little baby to me ):<" dokyeom looked at me and winked.

"Just date already so you can move out and stop ruining poor channie's eyes!" Dokyeom took chan away along with minghao.

Y/n finished cooking and smiled happy. "Go and eat the rice i made that one for you since i know you're not really a big fan of soup."

"Thank you" i flashed a smile become digging into my food. Soon the boys came and had their fill i was left alone with y/n in the living room as the boy cleaned up in the kitchen.

"AWW LOOK SHE CONFESSED!" Great she was watching another cheesy drama. "So oa!" ( oa : overreacting ) i rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up let me enjoy this cute moment even if its not real."

"Want it to be real?" She turned to look at me. "What do you mean?"

" Y/n i really like you. No,
I don't actually. Sorry it took me
so long to realize that i am
in love with you "