WONWOO .

"Oof.. it's raining again." I looked outside. "drip drop." I sighed. How will i get to Wonwoo? I visited him everyday until the rain kept pouring this whole week. I put on a rain coat and walked to Wonwoo's house.

"I'll stop by a chocolate place! Wonwoo loves sweet things."  I stopped by a chocolate shop and looked for something he'd like.

"I'll take this one miss." She smiled. "Your boyfriend is lucky, you're getting him chocolate while it's raining." I laughed. "Mhm!" I took the chocolates and kept walking.

It's cold.. so cold.. times like this i wish Wonwoo would come and hug me. He'd say sweet thing to me so i can smile. I love every part of Wonwoo, he is my love.

"Hoshi!!" I ran to my friend or i guess Wonwoo's friend. "Hey y/n! Are you going to visit Wonwoo?"

I nodded. "Get in i was just about to go see him too!" I got in the car with hoshi. "I haven't seen you in awhile are you okay?"

"Yes, i am doing quite well these days." "That's good." Hoshi smiled. He knows that i am not well. I am sick, horribly sick and i have no clue how to get better..

I looked out the window at the never ending rain, pouring heavily. "Do you think he'll be happy to see me? I haven't visited in awhile."

Hoshi nodded. "Wonwoo is always the happiest when he's with you." I smiled brightly. "That's good!" We both got out the car. Me and Hoshi walked inside his house.

I placed the chocolate infront of his picture. Wonwoo's house.. is a funeral home. Where his ashes are. "I miss you terribly." I teared up. Hoshi hugged me tightly. " we all miss you.."

I began to cry. It's been 1 year since he passed away due to a car accident. I see him almost everyday,or every week because i want to be with him everyday since then.

I couldn't let go of him. He means too much to me. Even if he is dead.. i just.. can't leave my baby alone especially on rainy days like this.

"Wonwoo.. i love you so so much. Why did you leave me?"