DK .

"OUCH!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Calm down, y/n we need to put this on your wound. It sounds like you're giving birth."

Dk laughed as he rubbed the alcohol drenched wipes on my wound. "How did the fence cut y'a?" "I don't know!! Ask that damn fence!"

He put a bandage on my wound and walked with me to my homeroom. "Thanks Doc!" I smiled. "D-doc?" I could see him tense up. "Well, yeah!!" I punched his arm lightly.

"Anyways.. thanks!" I waved bye running off into the distance. I stopped at a corner and rubber my bandage. I got it from a metal fence. My brother took my books and hid it somewhere. I wound them by the tree on the other side of the fences. Since the only way out was at the front of the school and I was at the back, I had no choice but to climb.

While climbing my skirt got caught on the fence. I tried to set it free but I ended up falling and hurting myself. Then Dk came after hearing the loud thud I made and helped me. He even got my books!!

"So.. you clearly need my help." I looked up to see Dk smiling.

**Time skip coz I can.**

It's been awhile since that incident happened. Since then, Dk has been around me often. Making sure I'm okay and stuff.

"You know what! We should go get ice cream after school!" He suggested. "Huh? Um.. ok but wouldn't you rather go there with your friends?" "You are my friend! Plus I'm not in good terms with the guys.."

"Wae?" "Coz.. I like the person they like and the person who the boys like, so happens to like me back." Huh.. am I too late already? I lost to some other girl that quickly?

"A..ah." I forced a smile on my face. "U-uh.. I don't mean to be rude but.. shouldn't you spend more time with the girl so she'll fall in love with you?"

He wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear. "I'm trying too.. but the girl got so many excuses.." he let go of me and put on a cheerful smile.

"Well we should get going soon!" "A-a-lready?" He nodded then took my hand. We ran off to the store not far away.

"Wait here until I come back!" He took off. I sat down on an empty seat outside the shop for 15 minutes.

A little girl came up to me holding a rose.

"Huh?" "It's for you, unni!" She pointed to a letter attached to the rose. "It's you follow it.. you'll find your friend!"

He ran off to her mother behind me. I looked at the clean drawing of a map.

Since there was a lot of time left I began to follow the map. Each time the map tells me to stop girls and boys from different age groups waited holding a pink rose.

I finally got to the last stop it was infront of some gazebo. There a girl stood with a white rose. She gave it to me then left.

"Why.. why are there people randomly giving me flowers?"

I crossed my mind like a million times.

"Missed me?" That gentle voice is non other then the person who ditched me.

I turned around to see Dk.

"Hey, y/n.." he laughed. "What's so funny?" "You're cute when you blush." I touched my cheek and felt even more blood rush up.

"Anyways.. it was me who did all of this.. just to tell you one thing."

He leaned in closer to me. "I like you."

______

Sorry I haven't published anything!! I'm just so busy with volleyball.. anyways.. im here now. Please don't forget to vote and check out my kpop Imagines!
Don't forget to vote and follow me or my 2nd acc (minxcnt)