THE8 .

** short sry I just needed to publish sonethin**

It was another day.. for me to test my limits. I want to become a idol so bad but I hate being a trainee. It's been 2 years since I first auditioned for Pledis.

Today is the day I get to see what a real idol's work is. And so they paired me up with a group called seventeen. Since they're from the same entertainment I know them well.

I walked to the studio where I should meet up with my new group. Well not really.

When I entered the door laughter could be heard. I looked around there sat 13 guys some in masks some barefaced. "Oh! You must be y/n.. haven't we met before."

I bowed. "I'm y/n.. nice to meet you and yes we have met before.. during dance practice." I looked at all of them. "You're the trainee who's good at everything right?"

"Uh--" "guys don't push her.. she's probably a little scared I mean there are 13 guys who are all taller and bigger then her. Well.. there are 12 guys who are bigger and taller.." They all look at Woozi.

"I'll bring my guitar if I have to!" "Ok let's stop.. I've been attacked with that." Mingyu backs away from Woozi.

"Ok then.. let's get to practice.. if you want you can join us. You can help fix the problems." Hoshi offered. "Ah.. thank you Oppa."
I bowed then followed them to the practice studio.

"Huh.. it's smaller then what I've seen in your videos." I looked around. Compared to the studio's SM, YG, Woolim or the Cube use this is really, really small. (Idk if tht is true or not. It's only based on the dance studio's I've seen in their dance practice.)

They slowly made a complete dance to their new song.

I laughed at how funny they all were. But one guy took my attention the one with the big eyes, button nose and a cute smile. Xu Minghao.. he's really cute. Not to mention his sharp dancing skills.

After some dancing me took my hand and began to dance to trouble maker. I don't know why he did but I played along with him.

I was scared for the ending when you know.. when they kiss..

Suddenly he pulled me really close to his face infront of everyone and kissed me. He blocked the kiss with his hand so they think that it wasn't a real kiss but he REALLY REALLY did!!!!
We parted lips.

He came really close to my ear.

"I maybe a cute teddy bear.. but I can be a beast too.. I'll show you babe."

He gave me a short kiss on the neck and walked off to talk to his friends like nothing ever happend.

I stared blankly at him.. he turned around looking at me, giving me a wink. I turned around. To look at my blushing face in the mirror.